Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

thirteen.

As I opened my eyes I was blinded by the light that was streaming through the wide window in the living room; had I fallen asleep on the couch last night. I sat up a bit and as I looked around the events of last night flooded back to me. Something cold then ran over my bare chest after it left contact with my skin it felt to the floor with and with a sudden smash there was glass flying all over the living room.

I sat up straight and my head spun reminding me again of the events of last night. The text flashed in front of my eyes over and over again as if it was gloating. I stood up ignoring the smashed glass and made my way to the kitchen, I felt the glass cut into my feet, sinking deep in with every step I took. Yeah it hurt but nothing hurt more than my heart right now and soon enough I wouldn’t be able to feel anything - with the soothing numbness of alcohol.

I searched high and low through every cupboard, looking for anything with alcohol in it. With every bend and stretch my head swam. My eyes eventually settled on a full bottle of Jack Daniels, I whipped the top off and took a quick swig before I even left the kitchen. I stepped on something else on my way back to the couch, I knew it wasn’t glass as it didn’t dig into my feet but I didn’t have the energy to even look back to see what it was.

I had almost drained the bottle when the front door swung open, a huge tunnel of light filling in for a few seconds before the door was closed and I seen Callie. No amount of alcohol could end my heart ache now. I wanted to speak but no words came. Instead tears rolled down my eye and soon I was in floods – it hurt so much to know that she didn’t love me anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
im really getting back into this story now tbh :) although i've basically crashed everything that happened in the first one oh well hehe.
comment please?