Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

fifteen.

I don’t know how long I sat there starring at that wall, two hours maybe three, I’m not sure but when I eventually moved again I knew exactly where I was heading. It was becoming a routine already; I pushed myself up from the couch, stepping unconsciously on the glass, and made my way to the kitchen – leaving a trail of blood behind me. I searched all the cupboards again this time I had no such luck.

I grabbed my jumper from the staircase, and threw it over my head; I then put my feet in the first pair of matching shoes my eyes met. I slapped my pockets searching for my wallet, it sat conveniently in my back pocket. In my other pocket sat a pair of sunglasses, I put them on instinctively not even realising that these were the ones I was wearing the day I met Callie.

Once out in the fresh air I decided I was in no fit state to drive so I decided on walking to the store, it was only a five minute walk and I could do with the air. The walk was quick and quite, once I was in the store I bought what I wanted and left, I had no trouble until I set off on my way back. There was a group of teenage girls walking in front of me, I slowed down not wanting to take over them as I was not in the mood to smile for photographs but one of them just had to turn around. The girl was about fourteen, she had tied back hair and braces but as soon as she seen me she let out an ear piercing scream. I began to walk faster, I decided on just walking past them with a quick rejection.

“Alex!” they all screamed as I got closer – they probably thought I was walking towards them.

“Sorry I can’t stop” I said as I walked past them as fast as I could – I sounded a bit rough.

I ended up turned the next corner and taking a longer route home to make sure they weren’t following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got my comments so heres your chapter hehe :)!