Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

nineteen.

“No he’s not! He’s been through a fucking lot, give him time” Jack growled into the phone before throwing it at the couch.

I didn’t even need to ask what it was about; he’d had loads of these calls for the last two weeks. Different people from our record company threatening to drop us if we didn’t start work on a new album the only thing was I was the one who wrote the lyrics and right now I just couldn’t write. I often sat down at Jacks table - sometimes with the guys – but I just couldn’t get anything decent down. It was like that part of me had left; well a lot of parts of me had left recently, I walked round Jack’s house like a ghost most days.

“Was that the record company again?” Rian asked coming down the stairs, one hand on his head.

“yeah” was all Jack replied.

“Just tell them he needs time look at what he’s been through!” Rian said patting my shoulder as he went passed, the guys had been so supportive lately, I really knew who my friends were now.

“I did, they suggested fucking therapy!” Jack replied giving me a quick glance.]

I rolled over the thought of therapy, I’d never been but I could imagine what it would be like. Jack and Rian’s conversation continued but I wasn’t listening to that anymore, there was phrases and possible lyrics all running about my head.

I got up slowly - as not to cause any attention to myself – grabbed a piece of paper from the drawer and started jotting down some of these phrases.

They were coming thick and fast, all I’d have to do is put them in some sort of order and I could have a song! Jack and Rian’s conversation had come to an end as they realised my intense writing, both came over behind me and watched from behind as I wrote things down.

Neither of them spoke but I could feel that both of them were smiling, they really thought we might get dropped as before this it didn’t look like I was going to be writing anything soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't know if i've ever mentioned this but as you can guess this is written from just before they wrote nothing personal :D!
comment pleasee :]!