Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

twentyone.

I’d written about 150 invites in 2 hours and my hand was killing me, there seriously can’t be many other people. I’d long past all the family members and friends and was now onto all the different bands we had known or toured with; which was a lot – if you took into consideration the amount of bands we’d met at places like warped tour.

I wrote the next name down on the paper, John Gomez, it ringed a few bells in my head but I couldn’t think what. He was probably just part of another one of those insignificant bands we never really talked to again after warped. Then I came to the next name and I remembered exactly who John was.

The name beamed at me from the middle of the paper – Stephen Gomez - just looking at the name made me feel sick. I picked up my pen and crossed out his name with so much force it ripped the piece of paper. I was not going to allow that man anywhere near my best friend’s wedding; his brother and the rest of his band could come but not him – I wouldn’t allow it.

I tried my best to carry on through the list, trying to forget about Stephen and everything else but it was hard. It was then I realised that the guys didn’t know why I’d split with Callie I’d always said I didn’t want to talk about it when they’d broached the subject the last two months. I guess I was just trying to forget about her myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh this sucks aswell but i promise there is drama coming soon :D!
and i really need to thank katiemeatsix and mirrors. who comment all the time you both are simply amazing and tbh without your comments I don't know if I'd still be writing thing :)