Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

twentysix.

“What the fuck?” Stephen shouted jumping in front of Callie.

He glared at Julie as if he was going to hit her; this had me and Jack almost running through the crowd and within seconds we were beside Julie.

“Oh great the cavalry has arrived” Callie spoke from beside Stephen.

“You can talk; your arrival has ruined my wedding!” Julie spat out, throwing glares at Callie.

The speak of wedding reminded me that there was about 180 other people watching us – including my parents – but now I knew was my time to get answers.

“Why did you even come? You must have known your arrival would upset Alex!” Jack spoke for the first time.

“How would I have known that” Callie snapped back.

“Well you’d been cheating on him for two fucking months then you ditch him on the spot for that!” Jack growled nodding in the direction of Stephen.

Before Callie even had a chance to respond Stephen cut in.

“Whoa Jack what did you just say?” he spoke as calmly as he could but there was still a look of confusion on his face.

“She was cheating on Alex with you for two month before she dumped Alex! Why do I need to repeat it, are you wanting Alex to feel worse?” Jack asked his anger rising as he spoke.

While everyone argued all I could do was stare at my feet, I wanted answers, I wanted to speak but I just couldn’t.

“No Jack you have it all wrong, Callie was single when we started dating; she wasn’t cheating on Alex she said they had finished. Didn’t you?” He said turning to look at Callie.

Everyone fell silent as every pair of eyes in the room turned and stared at Callie.

“Well maybe I wasn’t single when we first started dating... but it was soon after” she replied quietly.

“Callie you are just a bitch! You don’t deserve anyone not Stephen and especially not Alex but the sad thing is both of them loved you!” Julie spoke before anyone else could.

She then turned to walk away but turned back around and out of nowhere slapped Callie across the face; she then walked back in the direction she was originally going.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :)?