Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

six.

I walked around the block before I went straight back to the house, it dawned on me – walking out was kind of childish.

I opened the door to see Callie sitting on couch, staring intently at the door; a smile spread across her face as I walked in. I smiled back at her; for the first time in ages I was staring at the Callie I feel in love with not the new one.

“Alex you scared me I thought you weren’t going to come back, I thought I’d lost you for good!” she nearly shouted the last bit but I could see she was trying not to get in another argument.

“Yeah, I just needed some air to cool down I hate arguing” I replied looking down at my feet.

She then jumped up and hugged me tight, a loving hug just like the hugs she used to give me when we first started dating; maybe this was what we needed a few arguments to bring us closer together.

“I love you Alex please don’t let us fight again” she whispered into my shirt, I then felt a cool tear run down it.

I pushed her out a little so I could see her face; more tears were forming in her eyes. I quickly rubbed them away but more kept forming.

“Hey, what you crying about” I whispered into her ear pulling her tight against me again.

In between muffled tears she whispered “I’m sorry, I’ve just been so bad to you lately!”

I turned her round again, and slowly I kissed away every tear from her face before I looked into her eyes and replied “It’s okay just forget about”

My lips then slowly made their way to her mouth and soon enough they were touching, but this wasn’t just an average kiss, it seemed to go deeper. Callie then grabbed the back off my hair as I started taking of her dress.

Her phone then buzzed, back on the couch and Callie retreated as if to go read it but I held her back.

“Just leave it, won’t be that important.” I smiled at her before I started kissing her again.

She kissed back, but there wasn’t that much fire in it as there was before she seemed to be concentrating more on something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i did get 3 comments last night, but i was offline by the time but i thought i'd still keep my promise as I got up a lot earlier than needed this morning :|:L

right.. as you may have guessed this is leading to sex but the honesty is i really can't write sex scenes they just turn into an epic fail so i would like to see if anyone would like to write me one :)? pm it to me and I shall post the best one :) this person will also get a mention and also a story of their choice would get advertised on this, my signature and my page :D! also they may get sneek peaks of the story if i feel the need ;) one thing is i may ask you to write more :D muhhahah xD!
anyway please send them if you can and remember that Callie's sort of not interested now because of her phone o:!
anyway comment pleasee :D!