My Love Scent

Five: Perfect Smile

I wake up at 5:30 am to figure out I have forgotten and important day. Is Saturday, Jacob is picking me to hike today, we haven't go out together in almost a month. Even if we talk every night by phone I have the urge to hang out with him personally, just the two of us. I have also forgotten today was my period start of the month, I slept in white pijamas and I look like a butcher so I quickly take the sheets out of my bed and sink them in the washing machine. I'm about to take a shower when I hear somebody in my room. I enter my room and somehow realize I should run for my life. Maybe is the way James is looking at me. His eyes piercing trough my whole body, his failed attempt to control himself for the obvious most easy hunt he could ever have.

"Lock yourself in the bathroom, get clean please" He whispers fast and precisely. I obey for my life but I can hear him struggling with his decision outside the bathroom. He brakes my window and a few cups in the kitchen and then the noise stops. I get a tampon and a pad when I dress so the blood is not that noticible to my vampire friend.

In purple jeans, a green long sleeve blouse, a white jacket and sport shoes I leave my room in search of James. As I enter the laundry room my eyes are covered by the purple bandana I'm trying to place in my head. I become a statue when I get the image in the room. James is looking at me like a kid who got caught my his mother stealing the cookier jar. Let's pretend I am his mother and replace the cookie jar with my bloody bed sheets. He is squeezing, licking and eating the cookie.

"It was the sheets or you" He replies at my what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here eyes. The doorbell rings.

"I have to go, just get out of here and don't come back. Never" I murmur controling my nausea.

"Hey Hitler are you ready?" He greets joyfully at the instant I open the door.

"I'm Russian tormozit!" I insult him while I'm getting near his bike, ready to go.

"They are all the same" He yells turning his bike on, I'm behing him.

"Hitler was German. I'm gonna call you a Cherokee then" I roughly propose

"Sure sure" He replies to end the discussion, stopping in a market.

"Why are you stopping here?' I confusily ask

"We are gonna hike the building" He says in a convencing tone.

"Are you serious?" I question, then doubt when he laughs showing his perfectly white smile.

"No, let's go buy some snacks to carry to the woods" He explains still lauging.

"Americans are extremely weird, I don't know what to expect from them" I mock as we enter the market.

"That's coming from the girl in the Daphnee outfit" He mocks back grabbing a shopping cart.

"What are you talking about silly American?" I ask Jacob in confusion.

"Soviet Russian doesn't permit Scooby Doo in their televisions?" Jacob replies with a question.

"I have never heard of Daphnee but if you are talking about Daphne, then you are Scooby Doo" I rapidly answer back, ignoring his racist comment about my beloved Russia.

"What makes you say that?" He answers nervously.

"Scooby is the only dark-skinned character in the gang" I crush his feelings with the racist comment, or that was the purpose anyway.

"Sure sure" He says at the time he grabs a few packs of different cookies.

When he finishes buying snack for the trip we end up in a cliff where he sits in the border and opens the market bag. Oreos, Chips Ahoy's and a pretzel bag. I rest my head in the floor and close my eyes in exhaustation. I feel something in my mouth and thinking is a bug I quickly sit, to find Jacob laughing at me.

"I was going to feed you a pretzel you paranoid Russian" He confirms bewteen laughter. I lay on the floor again He says something but I can't understand him so I ignore the comment.

"I'm talking to you" He murmurs in a deep voice. With my eyes closed I try to sit again to find my nose crushed by his forehead.

"Damn it you moron!" I yell at him trying to cover the blood.

"Shut up and cover your nose with this" He yells back handing me his shirt. After a minute my nose stops bleeding and he gets close to look at the damage, then he kisses me. I don't know how to react, I just follow and hug his topless chest. He gives a smile, showing his perfect white teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY PEOPLE! I have a youtube channel. I am working on the audio books of my stories, but for now watch my videos (see what I did on my vacations)
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE (in youtube and here!)