My Love Scent

Seven: Grounded?

All this days all I have been doing is spending time with James. Sunday he decided to plan me a schedule for how to spend my grounded time with him.

Monday when I came back from school I teached him how to do dinner, I started with Baked sole in sour cream, but that ended in the trash can. We ended up doing some simple Abzhorka salad then I had dinner with both of my parents who had to go again to a party hosted by my dad's boss. My mom argued a bit with my dad on how I was mature enough to be with a boy and my dad denied it. Then I went to sleep while James went haunting.

On Tuesday when I came back from school he had dinner already, he has learned how to make Abzhorka, and how to take the bread out of a toaster. Since my parents were out, he pretendend to eat with me. He spitted what he was eating and cursed the sake of human food. He helped me doing my homework. Then in bed he spent three hours trying to make a ponytail in my hair, I braided all his hair.

I wake up to go to school again since is Wednesday. I take care of my higiene and proceed to get dressed. I wonder where James is, he is usually playing games at my computer and my that I mean laughing at hardcore bloody porn. I have told him he haves serious problems, he excuses himself by saying that is funny because they haven't taste real pain, I don't find the comedy in the subject but that is out of case. I end up wearing a black bellbottom jean, a green shirt with white hearts and my white jacket with some black flats. When I enter the kitchen to have some breakfest I find him cooking, Abzhorka at 7:33 am.

"What are you doing?" I ask betwen uncontrolable laughter. He stares at me serious.

"About to feed you stupid moron!" He yells angrily at me.

"That is not breakfest!" I yell back at him, laughing even harder.

"Is edible food meant to be eating by teenage Russian girls" He explains handing me the plate.

"I want something more morning like. I want cereal" I say sweetly at him while combing my hair, looking at the refrigarators reflection.

"Problem solved" He asures, pouring milk in the salad. He hands me the plate again, laughing. Since I have no option I laugh with him.

"Eat it" He demands in a serious voice. I disagree moving my head. He takes me by my arm and sits me in the dinner table.

"If I tell you to eat it, you eat it!" He yells madly at me. I start eating afraid of my life. When he sees my disgusted face as I eat salad with milk he cracks up.

"I was joking you fragile silly human!" He confesses taking the plate away, I run to the trash can and spit all I can.

When I came back for school my mother was home, doing dinner.We had a deep conversation about Jacob and condoms, even if I told her we did not had sex. I reclaimed they never being there and she promise it was temporary, until they get stabilazided in Forks. She went to sleep and I went to my room to do my homework, it was already done. James was out haunting so I went to sleep.

"Pssst! Wake up you lazy potato sack" James interrupts my sleep. I check the clock, 4:32 am.

"Are you serious? Let me sleep!" I murmur covering my face with my pillow.

"Is on the schedule, today we will see the sunrise" He tells me taking my sheets away.

"That was the sunset, not the sunrise" I explain to him, I clearly remember the word sunset on the paper.

"It was sunrise and sunset" He insist turning the light on. He takes the paper and points at the word sunrise. I can see the difference between the calligraphy since I wrote everything down.

"You wrote that part, I never agreed on it. I'm not waking up to see the sunrise!" I fight for my rights.

"Isn't wonderful?" He question two minutes later, after carriying me like a potatto sack to the ceiling of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yey! My first audio book of A vampire on Hogwarts now on my Youtube account
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/lalokpr
Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/LalokPR
My Blog: http://dayavera.blogspot.com

Comment and subscribe!