My Love Scent

Eight: Glory

I wake up at Saturday of Glory, the last day of me being grounded. My period has gone, so this last week James stays around at night with me, not in the same bed but in the same room. I prepare myself eggs and bacon and eat with my parents while he hunts. They go to work and I stay cleaning, waiting for Mr.James to arrive. Five minute later of watching television he appears with a bar of chocolate for me.

"Where did you got this?" I say craking the paper to eat it.

"Somebody in the woods" He replies letting his hair out of the ponytail. Disgusted I place the bar in the coffee table and turn the television off.

"Today we will do something I want to do" I demand firmly

"What is that?" He asks grabbing the chocolate bar.

"Let's talk about each other" I say all cute smiling. He doesn't move, all he does is stare at the bar of chocolate, I hope he is not thinking in what I think he is thinking. He smiles evilly.

"Why don't you eat this bar first?" He questions evilly. I deny the bar with my head and run for my life, but second later after he smashing the bar in my mouth, twice, I eat it.

"Now ask me whatever you want?" He says trying not to laugh.

"Why do you force me to do stuff, like waking up to watch the sunset?" I ask furious.

"You are young. You haven't seen it all... so I will help you. Like if took my time to bring you chocolate , just eating and forget if you are getting fat" He replies sitting in the sofa.

"I'm getting fat?" I question disgusted.

"No, you are young, that doesn't matter anyway" He answers unbuttoning his shirt.

"How old are you?" I question sitting next to him.

"112 years old, sexy huh?" He says suggestive, I don't know how to answer to that.

"Well, at least you don't look 112 years old!" I cheer unpleasantly, he laughs.

"That's all you want to know?" He questions me about to stand up.

"No!" I scream pulling him back to the sofa.

"Then speak up young lady, is not like I'm immortal or something" He mocks me.

"Why haven't you eat me yet?" I question, serious this time. He stands up quickly.

"I have never felt this way for a human before. Your blood is very attractive, but I can't see myself killing you" He answers making me smile.

"Do you want to ask me something?" I question him still thinking of what he said.

"Why haven't you killed me yet?" He answers and questions at the same time.

"I don't know how to kill a vampire, if I knew you will be dead" I joke cleaning my mouth from the brown mess.

"So you have guts now?" He dares me getting closer. I scream and run as fast as I can. We start fighting playfully.

"What about shoving garlic up your nose?" I ask closing my bedroom door.

"I am not a thanksgiving turkey" He replies entering trough my window.

"How about some sun?" I question running to the sofa.

"Oh the sun, it burns! We are not Dracula alike" He replies dramatically lying in the sofa.

"Some wood trough your heart?" I question mimicking my words, placing both hands one fist in top of the other doing pressure and twisting in his cold chest. He laughs

"Too weak, maybe some diamond dagger, and that will heal in minutes" He informs me with a smirk.

"How about some satanic ritual including bloody porn" I say sarcastically resting my head in his bare chest, my knees and feet on the burnt orange carpet.

"That will be interesting, you should try it, maybe it could kill me" He says pulling my hips into the sofa, leaving me in top of him.

"I was joking!" I whisper scared, he doesn't wipe the smirk of his lips.

"You are scared of me" He states pushing me to the floor slowly.

"You are not that scary" I whisper standing up. Before two seconds I find myself wrapped.He is in front of me, his right hand holding my back, his left hand holding the back of my neck, pushing it towards him. He gets closer, I can feel his lips near my chest. After a few kinky kisses in my chest he stops to hear my amazingly interesting heart beats.

"Don't kill me for what I will do" I whisper dragging his lips near mine and kissing him like I've never kissed before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/LalokPR
My Blog: http://dayavera.blogspot.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/lalokpr
Review this story?
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE please :)