Loverman

There's A Devil Lying By Your Side

Drugs, sex and booze, right?

Not for the Metallica boys. They weren’t getting any sex yet.

At least , not 2 of them. Cliff and Kirk were tired all the time and they were complaining of not getting any fan girls in their bed. In fact, there weren’t any Metallica fan girls, but something just made young James and Lars radiate every morning.

Quick looks at each other, giggling from Lars and big grins from the former-serious James made Kirk and Cliff suspicious.

“What’s wrong with these guys?” Cliff asks Kirk while pouring coffee in two big yellow mugs.

“How should I know? You’ve been playing with them for more than I have” Kirk says, kneeling and looking under the back seat of their old blue van. “I’m looking for my pick, man. Help me, would ya? “

“Yeah, sure” Cliff answers after putting down his mug.

“Morning, little sun.” the light blond-haired young man says. “ How was your sleep?”

“ Not that comfortable.I felt your dick in my ass all night long.It was like you were glued to me. But I also felt your arms around me, which felt reallly good.” Ulrich kisses James . Then he closes his eyes, looking like he was expecting something, and James kisses his eyelids, which made Lars giggle.

“ Remember when we first met?” asks him, setting his head on James’ shoulder, who was lying in bed.

“How could I forget the day I fell in love for the first time? “ says he “ you were an 18 years old skinny boy, just like me, only with a beautiful little ass that made me go insane.”

“ Great,” says his boyfriend ironically.” Is that what you remember?”

“ I can’t say I’m kidding, because that would be a lie. You know you had a pretty ass, but of course that was not why I fell in love with you.Your drumming was …" stops and sighs ".. incredible. When the guys from Metal Church said your drumming sucked, I wanted to kill them! I swear, if I had a band, I would get you in it for sure.”

“ But Jamie, that’s exactly what you did. And look where we got now. Us ..and the band. I’m really proud of you and I consider myself lucky for failing at that audition, or you would never had the guts to come to me and ask me to play with you. I would have been in that shitty band and we would have never talked and started dating. Believe me when I say this to you, I am really lucky to be with you”

Lars kisses James lips and gets up, when James pulls his boxers. Lars turns around to see James looking worried, so he raises his shoulders, as he usually does when he says, annoyed, ‘what?’

“What if…” James starts, biting his lower lip “ we have a fight or something and we break up? How could you imagine our future as members of Metallica? Imagine us playing in the same band after we dated, fucked, and broke up. Could we really do that? “

James looked so worried that Lars was scared of him, but he just shook his head and leaned to kiss James’ head. “ Jamie.. it’s not going to be like that. I promise you, baby… we won’t break up. I’ll love you forever, remember?”

When he wants to go, James pulls his boxers for the second time, but this time, when Ulrich turns around, he sees James’ sex face and he knows what that means. As Lars leans to James, the latter pulls him by his tee shirt and stars kissing him, thing that Lars cannot resist at, so he plays along James’ dirty game, not thinking that Cliff and Kirk were about to push the doorknob of their motel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update : 3rd of March