Status: Active if I receive feedback!

'Til My Bitter End

Repent Repent;

Mel POV

I honestly can’t believe I’m here. I stopped everything just to come be with Oliver. I’m on the rode with a bunch of stinking sexy craving boys this including my husband. I still didn’t want to say those words out loud, the fact my name was Melanie Marie Sykes was crazy. The fact that I was now wife to Oliver, my husband didn’t really make sense. I wasn’t planning on even thinking about marriage until my parents came up with this bright plan.

Tomorrow was the first day of actual preforming and the first day I would attempt to continue my business from underneath a sweaty band merch stand.

I ran my fingers through my long black hair and I realized I was becoming slightly car sick, fucking great. All the boys were in the front snacking, sleeping, talking loudly about fine birds and good places to drink. What had I gotten myself into...?

----

I lay in the small uncomfortable bed that I would be forced to reside in for weeks more. I lay on the edge of the bed, being close to the wall gave me a certain feeling of claustrophobia. Oliver pulled back the curtain and smiled at me.

“ello my love” He whispered his breath smelling strong of beer.

“Hi.”

“Can I join you?”

“Is there really any other option?” I said rolling my eyes.

“No.” He smiled and took his clothes off, joining me with only his underwear. He placed his hand on the side of me and hoisted his body up, straddling me. I couldn’t help the feeling that filled me up from head to toe. He looked me in the eyes and I got lost. The amount of physical restraint I used was exhausting. I wanted so badly to close the small gap between our bodies and rip what was left of his clothes off and allow him to trail kisses down my neck and body, allow myself to give into him. He was in a way perfect. He was exactly what I wanted, skinny, long scruffy hair, deep chocolate eyes, tattoos covering his lanky body.

He finally shifted his body so he was just laying next to me. My fist relaxed and I let out a breath. He reached down to hand and interlocked our fingers, rubbing his thumb back and forth over my hand, giving me chills.

“I’m so glad you’re here with me.”

“Really? Aren’t you upset you can’t sleep with other women?”

“Not really, I was but you’re kind of amazing..... I’m sorry that was a stupid thing to say.” He mumbled letting go of my hand.

“No, it was sweet.” I grabbed his hand and snuggled into him, now spooning each other.

“Goodnight Oliver.”

----

I was finishing my make up in the shitty small box bathroom as Oliver barged in. Dropping his underwear and taking a piss. I couldn’t help but look in the reflection and check it out. He finished and turned to me, I blushed and looked down at the sink. He came behind me and washed his hands quickly. He kissed my neck and underneath my ear.

“Goodmorning babe.”

I walked out of the bathroom and put my things away, looking at all the boys still sleeping. I walked outside with my supplies and began to set up shop. It was already noon and the crowd was beginning to form. A young boy by the name of James was working at Bring me the Horizons merch stand.

“Hello my names Michelle and this is my best friend Rachael, and- wait a minute! Aren’t you Oliver Sykes wife?!” Both girls eyes lit up and was full of question.

“Yeah I am, do you want a tattoo?”

“Oh my God, what is it like!? Being married to such a sexy man. Ugh I wonder what the sex is like?” the two girls squealed.

“It’s like being married. Do you guys have any idea what you would like?”

“Oh, yes that! I want a ship steering wheel on my back with the words, ‘Be the one to guide me’ and she wants an anchor with rope tied around it with the words ‘but never hold me down’” How original I thought.

“In color or black and white?”

“Can I have mine all shaded with a blue splash of whatever behind and hers brown wood and shaded words?”

“Yeah thats fine, how big do you want it?”

“Like 5 inches by 6 inches.”

“Who is going first?”

“I will! My name is Michelle Brown and I am 19!”

“Will you be paying cash or credit?”

“Credit, how much is it?”

“Since you want both color and shading it will be about 250-300 bucks same as hers.”

“Isn’t that kind of expensive?” She said looking down at her wallet.

“Not really honestly. Normally a color and shading piece is 400-500. But you can decide.” I had already begun to sketch out the pieces for the two girls when they agreed.

“A piece like this usually takes a couple hours...”

“We are coming to the next stop in tour too, we are basically following it around this summer so if you need to do it in different sittings thats fine!”

“Oh perfect, so I’ll just do outlines and shade the words and complete the final shading and color next time!”

And so it began, I would be making money on the road!

--
After a day of doing some small pieces and scheduling larger ones I made a fair amount of money and was satisfied. Oli’s show started in 20 minutes so I packed my things and rushed to the stage where the floor was packed. I showed my card to the security guards and went behind stage where Oliver and his band mates waited talking and playfully hitting one another. I walked over and tapped on his shoulder.

“Oh yay! You came!” He kissed me on the cheek and wrapped me in a warm hug I allowed myself to enjoy.

“I’ve got to go on, watch me shine love!” He ran out stage grabbing onto the mic and welcoming the audience to the best night of there sorry and pathetic lifes’. And with that begun the concert.
Oliver truly did shine, more than I’d ever seen him, he was happy and carefree. His talent was poring out, he showed true passion with each scream and word moving across his throat and out his mouth. This made me fall. Even though I would never admit it to myself, this made everything I was secretly feeling come together in full circle. I kind of did love Oliver.

--

He rushed off stage sweaty and happy, wrapping his tattooed arms around me.

“How’d you like the show?” He said smiling slightly out of breath. I looked up into his puppy like eyes and I heard the click of flashes surrounding us.

“Give us a kiss!” shouted the photographers. We exchanged a look and I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him the kiss I’ve been wanting to. It was electric. My whole bodying was tingling, I lost myself in the kiss, my body melting against his. I could tell he was surprised as he pulled away.

I coughed and smiled at the photographers.

“Can we go back to the bus?” I suggested. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We walked inside and he grabbed us both two cups and poured some scotch and then walked back towards the end of the bus. It was quiet there. I sat down and sipped it lightly trying to regain my thoughts after the kiss, everything had become cloudy.

“What’re you thinking about?” He asked calmly with dreamy eyes.

“About the kiss.” I blurted, looking down.

“It was quite nice.” He smiled and finished his drink. He took my empty cup and his and put them on the table.

“Do you think we could try again?” He was already moving in before I could process this. And then, his lips were on mine. Slow and unsure of whether I would push him away or not. I didn’t. I had to admit I was slightly sexually frustrated considering I had only been with Oliver for weeks at a time. The kiss was slow and sweet. He trailed them down my neck softly and began to unzip my shirt. It was then when my mind had been cleared and I snapped back into my old self.

I pulled away, and looked at a sad Oliver.

“I’m sorry, I can’t.” I got up and left him there, filled with regret but reminded of my plan. Don’t give into Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a longer one. Sorry it took me so long. Also School is starting monday so the updates may be slower then usual. Hang in there and leave me lots of comments, I love it :)

Mel's outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/tour_day/set?id=56306977