Status: Active if I receive feedback!

'Til My Bitter End

Lets ***

Mel’s POV

I really could feel myself falling for Oliver. Even though I decided against, retraining myself was getting exhausting. The feeling of warmth and happiness flooded me, as I woke up and felt Oliver’s warm body pressed against mine. I couldn’t help myself, the haze of sleep still lingering over me. I snuggled into him closer and his arm fell over me.

“Goodmorning.” He mumbled, I could hear the smile in his voice.

The curtain was drawn back quickly and I moaned, turning around burying my face into Oliver’s chest.

“Hey Jona” He said chuckling.

“Before it rains, we have a meet and greet we can’t cancel their tickets.”

“Oh shit right, all the bands are talking to their fans since we can’t preform today.” He said telling me.

“It’s fine, go talk and such, I’ll be out later.” He flipped over me and off the bed placing a soft kiss on my cheek and I blushed. Was I really in love with this boy?

---
I slipped on a set of lace underwear and bra and a soft cotton black dress, doing my makeup quickly and spraying perfume lightly. I put a head through my hair, and decided it was good enough. I was trying to think about what appointments I had tomorrow but Oliver just kept creeping up into my thoughts.

I walked outside to go find him. He was talking to this girl, she was really pretty. She had long blonde hair and a low cut tank top exposing her pushed up breasts. Her butt cheeks hung lightly out of her shorts and she smiled, flirting with Oliver. I stood back, calling her every name in the book, slut, cunt, whore. Then what surprised me the most was how Oliver laughed at her jokes and smiled back at her. Jealousy grew in my stomach and bubbled. I wanted to punch them both. He pulled his phone out and she placed a kiss on his cheek and they both smiled into the camera, they exchanged a hug and turned away. I could feel hot tears fall over my eyes, I scratched them away. I knew it, I had him right all along.

---

I went up the hotel elevator, scratching at my eyes. I put the card into the suite and opened it quickly letting myself into the beautiful suite. I opened the mini fridge door and drank whatever alcohol I could find. I lay on the huge bed and saw a mirror above the bed. I was so horny, all the time. Usually I would find some guy to help me out every once in a while It’d never been this long without anything. I sighed and began to cry again. Oliver was probably fucking that blonde whore now and I was alone, buzzed and sexually frustrated.

“Lovey!” Oliver’s voice rang through the room, I sat up, my head spinning and saw him in the door way.
“What is wrong love!?” He set the flowers he was carrying on the table and sat next to me. I stood up backing away from him.

“Melody?” He asked softly.

“You’re whats wrong! I knew you were just a manwhore.” I said fighting my hiccups from the crying.

“What did I do?” he looked confused, but that was probably just part of his act.

“You know! You probably just finished fucking her.” He was quiet and the tears began to slip.

“Who?” He asked getting up and coming closer to me, I backed away withe each step he took towards me.

“The blonde whore!”

“Rebecca?” He asked.

“Oh she has a fucking name now, great!” I set my drink down and could feel myself get more angry.

“Babe, listen.”

“Don’t call me that!” I screamed

“You don’t understand” He started coming closer and closer and soon there was no where to back up anymore. I had to stand my ground. I won’t be played again.

“That whore, is my brothers girlfriend, and that stupid picture we took was to send to Tom. She is here visiting her family and wanted to send Tom a picture that she was with me.” I stared at him as he looked into my eyes. He pulled out his phone, and there was the whore with Tom, they were kissing.

“You, you were flirting with her, I saw it!” I felt dumb, I really was over-reacting but maybe it was because I liked him so much.

“It was a joke. Tom and her have been together for months. She probably taking the train back to him right now.” He said, coming closer to me.


“But...” I said getting lost in what I wanted to say.

“The only person I flirt with or want is you Melody.” He placed a soft kiss on my lips and I snapped.
“For God sakes, fuck me already!” I begged, exasperated. His eyes widened, and I smirked.

“Are..are you sure?” He asked in a small voice. I closed the gap between our faces and kissed him deeply. Opening my mouth slightly, his tongue slid in and connected with mine. I stopped and looked at him, lust now over his eyes.

“Don’t be gentle” I whispered and I could see him lose control. His pushed his body against mine and I moaned, I could barely control myself. I needed him.
We continued to kiss heatedly, he pinned my arms above my head and kissed down my neck, sucking lightly, leaving his mark. Another moan slipped.

“Jesus Christ.” He mumbled against my skin. I could feel him get harder against my body. He started to slowly take my dress off when I said, “Just rip it off!” The cotton material was easy to rip, it fell to the floor and he stared at my body. I took his shirt off and stared at his tattooed body again. I couldn’t believe how sexy he was.

“I love your fucking tattoos” I said, I leaned in a kissed on his neck, leaving my mark on him.

“I love your fucking breasts.” He said staring at them. I wrapped my hands behind my back and took off my bra. He placed his hands over my breasts and I sighed. This was just what I needed. I pulled him onto the bed and fell on top of him. Grinding my hips into his, making him moan. He massaged them lightly in response, I bent back down so our chests would touch, I loved that feeling of skin on skin. I kissed him again and continued to grind onto him.

---

Oliver’s POV

I love it when a girl knows what she is doing. And this girl was Mel, my wife, the women I was in love with and maybe this time we could call this making love instead of fucking.

She continued to grind on me until I could take it anymore, I was getting impatient. I flipped her over and kissed down her toned stomach. I pulled her underwear off with my teeth giving her goosebumps. She sat up and I stopped, had I done something wrong?

“You don’t have to.” She said, blushing.

“I’d rather pleasure you, then you pleasure me.” I said, meaning it, I hated going down on the random girls I would fuck, I just wanted them to go down on me, but Melody was something different.

She laid back down and I started. I kissed her protruding hips bones and down her thighs until I reached the center. She was already wet and throbbing. I kissed her and licked her over and over again, she was moaning and pulling my hair, and then she started saying my name. Quiet at first, then louder and louder, and I stopped. 

“Oliver, what the fuck?” she was so close to reaching her climax. I wiped my mouth off and kissed her softly on her stomach. I unzipped my pants until I was only in my underwear.

“Go back! Come on!” She begged, her eyes sad. I realized I didn’t have a condom. I walked out of the room as she continued to beg me. I grabbed a few off the counter which the hotel supplied. I walked back in the room and Melody was laying on the bed just like I’d left her. Her legs apart, her nipples hard and her body lightly glistened with sweat. I dropped my underwear and her eyes widened.

“God damn, come here.” She whispered motioning me towards her. I slipped on the condom and hovered over top of her, teasing her.

“I’m going to kill you Oliver.” She moaned. And in that moment I slipped into her. I flipped her over and allowed her to ride me. She used her hips like no girl I’ve ever been with before. She tilted her head back and screamed Yes. I was glad we had this room to ourselves, she was loud. I flipped her over so I was on top. She liked rough, so I decided to play rough. I pushed into her all the way. Pounding her, she grabbed onto the sheets and repeated, “Yes, yes, yes, Oli.” The way she says my name makes me shiver.
She grabbed onto my back and dug her nails into me, I continued pushing into until I felt myself about to Climax, and I could feel her tightened and she was ready to. I thrusted one last time before we both came.

“Holy shit.” She said, but I wasn’t done. I ripped off my condom and went down on her again. I knew she was going to be extremely sensitive but that makes it the best. She tried to close her legs, but I pushed them open and pinned them done, eating away. She tried to stop me but allowed herself to get lost. She came again so quickly. I wiped my mouth again on the sheets and she cuddled up to me. She was already half asleep when she whispered in my ear.

“I love you.” I didn’t know whether it was the chemicals or her true feelings but I allowed her words to warm my heart as I drifted to sleep with my girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit yesterday ! : http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_12/set?id=63096074#stream_box
Today : http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_13/set?id=63142887#stream_box

SO FINALLY IT HAPPENED! Feedback?
Two chapter in two days I expect comments.