Status: Active if I receive feedback!

'Til My Bitter End

It's 3:18, mouth tastes like the;

Melody’s POV
This was in no way what I imagined. I was sitting across the table from a hot guy, my parents had picked out.... I was relieved, to know that I would be in a fake marriage with someone hot. But at this point my goal is set. I’m gonna wait this out till I can get a damn divorce and stand my ground. I will not like this boy Oliver.

“Well wasn’t that dinner great?” My parents cut in. I merely nodded, refusing to look at him.

“Well why don’t we head over to our house to sign the papers!” My mom said excitedly.

“Go fetch Tom and met us at teh car Oli.” His dad said. We all stood up and they CONTINUED to talk.

“You have a great ass.” Oliver whispered in my ear, giving it a hard squeeze.

“Piss off, asshole.” He hand was still on my ass, I slapped it away and he chuckled harshly. This is the side I had yet to see from him. Most likely the side he is 99% of the time. I walked with my parents to the car and looked out the window as we drove home to hell. I was screwed helpless.

--

“Okay honey so when the Sykes get here, we are gonna sign the papers, for the marriage. Then early in the morning we are going to pick out a house, furniture, wedding dresses, a wedding planner, and honeymoon.” My mom said smiling as she took her coat off and went to the kitchen boiling tea. While my dad gathered the papers.

“Answer the door when they ring it.” I rolled my eyes and sat on the uncomfortable chair in the ‘living’ room. I picked at my faded black polish impatiently, I just wanted this night to be over. Fast. The door bell echoed as I slowly got up and answered it. With the three there was now four a brother I guessed from appearance concentrating on his phone.

“Ello, Melody.” The couple said warmly.

“They are in the kitchen.” I pointed behind me lazily. Fuck this, I mean really?

“Ello, lady I am Tom, I hear you have the displeasure of marrying my twit brother?” Tom said shaking my hand.

“I like you, I’m Melody.” He nodded and went back to his phone. Then in came Oliver.

“Hey baby.” He said winking.
“Suck it, Oliver.” I mumbled.

“Mmm, If you insist.” He eyed me up and down.

“Come here.” I said motioning to the hallway no one could see us. He smirked and followed me. I took him by the belt loops and pushed him against the wall with my body. His hands instantly found my ass almost as quickly as he popped a boner. I pressed my body harder against his, his hands fumbling to pull me closer. I moved my lips to his ear as my hand moved down his body.

“Can I let you in on something Oliver?” I said making my voice husky. He nodded very quickly as his hands inched under my dress. My hand continued to go down his torso.

“Don’t even begin to think anything is going to happen between me and you, you will mean absolutely nothing to me and I WILL find a way out of this.” I moved my head so it was in front of him. My hand stopped on the rock underneath his zipper and he groaned.

“And if you ever want to use this again, keep your pig hands off of me.” I shoved off of him hard and he gasped.

“You should probably take care of that before you go in front of our parents.” I laughed bitterly as I fixed my dress and walked into the kitchen.

“Where is Oli?” His mum asked.

“In teh bathroom.” I said smiling.

--

“Oli, what was keeping yeh so long?” His dad asked.

“Stomach ache.” He said quietly. Damn, I must be good.

“Well all you two have to do is sign that you will be marrying each other.” Oliver’s mum said. I nodded and signed my name silently as did Oliver.

“Then it’s complete!” They all said happily.

“Tomorrow, Oliver will be picking you up at nine so we can get started!” My mum said I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, then I should be getting home to get some sleep.” The four parents in the room smiled eagerly.

“Oli walk your wife home.” His dad said softly winking.
“Will do.” I grabbed my bag and walked out as Oliver followed quickly. Once I was outside I sighed.

“Fuck.” I muttered as Oliver walked by my side.

“So, babe. I have some more questions. I should know something about you, before you take my last name right?” He said smirking. Boy just doesn’t give up.

“Yeah sure.” I said picking up my pace, I didn’t want anything more then a few questions to happen.

“Well, if you don’t mind me asking..what cup are you....unless you could let me figure that one out, your ass is like a C.” He said laughing.

“Asses don’t have cups, dip shit.” I said rolling my eyes.

“So will you let me figure it out, I’m pretty good at it.” He winked as I pushed the walk button on the crosswalk.

“I think not, but you can guess.” I said dully.

“Hmm, thats not fun.”

“Its the only fun you are going to get to have.” I said walking down the street with my highs clicking on the pavement.

“Maybe not. My goal for our honey moon, is to touch your magical tits.” He said.

“Magical tits? Thats new.” Mature.

“They are! They hang there encased in that dress, and they put a spell over you, they say touch me!”

“I’m sure they do.”

“Well ! Anyways! I guess you are a double D.”

“Correct.”

“34?”

“36, close.”

“Damn girl!”

“Yeah, yeah. Next question.”
“What kind of panties do you wear? I know right now you have a thong on.”

“How do you know that?” Just a few more blocks...

“My hands were on your ass cheeks, clearly no granny panties.” He smirked.

“Oh yeah. That.” He was like a little kid, you just entertain him and he is amused.

“I usually wear thongs, because of my clothes. But when I don’t care I wear boxers, or bikinis, or whatever the fuck is in my drawer.”

“Interesting..what size pants are yeh?”

“3,5 or 7. Depends, I have big hips.”

“I know. Yeh are totally hourglass baby.”

“Thanks. Well this is my building! See yeh.” I said opening the door.

“See yeh at 9 sexy, no goodnight kiss?”

“Fine alright.” I leaned down to him and whispered in his ear.

“Remember what I said sweet’eart.” I made one swift motion. I brushed my hand against his lovely present and my lips across his lips. Finishing with a slam of the door on his face.

Goodnight Oliver.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 if there is mistakess D; im sorrrrryyy !
I wont be able to update for a while so this few days i will be posting whatever i can. do to the fact i am going to be in Paris. for a week or two.

I WANT 6 COMMENTS FROM EACH SSUBBERR !

much love, alexx