Status: Active if I receive feedback!

'Til My Bitter End

Young and in love

Mel’s POV

This was going to be hell if I made it so, but I didn’t have to make it that way, I could play with him. I showered, cleaned my piercings, put on fresh make up, and a new set of clothes.

“Wifey boo, we have dinner reservations tonight at 6;30 and tomorrow we have water activities” Oliver shouted through the door, I could just imagine his smug look and smirk. I opened the door holding my things, he was in his boxers and all his tattoos were exposed, if I hadn’t already made up my mind against him, I would of dropped everything and pushed him onto the bed, oh god, I wanted to drag my hands across all his tattoo’s and slide down his boxers and... I shook my head as he noticed my mind was somewhere else and smiled.

“Why don’t you have any clothes on?” I mumbled still thinking of him naked.

“I think it should be a rule in this hotel room we can not wear clothing” he seemed proud of himself for coming up with such an original, brilliant idea.

“No thank you.” Although truthfully I wouldn’t mind.

“But babe we are lawfully wedded, its our honeymoon, sooner or later I will see you naked.”

“I’m sure you will” I said smirking. He was going to be easy to fool with and I wouldn’t mind fooling with him, I guess we would both benefit. But he could never know I thought of him in any way my mind was now.

“Will you at least come and sit with me on the couch?” I nodded and followed him to the couch, he turned on whatever mindless reality tv show was playing and turned to face me.

“So can we play the question game?” I knew this would be no good, but what else was there to do in order to entertain his mind, other then sex.

“When did you lose your virginity?” He blurted. Of course, they would all be dirty questions not whats your favorite color.

“16 with my boyfriend Ryan, you?”

“15 with the class whore” he smirked. As if that was an accomplishment.

“Longest relationship?”

“3 years. He cheated, you?”

“Who the fuck would ever cheat on you?! and you are my dear.”

“I suppose assholes would cheat on me, It’s whatever, It’s in the past, he was an unhealthy boyfriend to have. And don’t you find that alittle sad that a forced married is your longest relationship?”

“I hope you know I wouldn’t do that. And not really I’m glad I waited for you.” He winked, of course he was putting on his charm for me.

“What was your first piercing and tattoo?” He questioned.

“Belly Button when I was 15, I was going for the ‘I am a whore’ look and I got the birds on my neck when I was 17. You?”

“Well, all your piercings and tattoos look beautiful, lovey. And I don’t even remember which tattoo I got first considering I basically have a body suit. You know what would be so sick, if we both got matching tattoos done by each other!!” He shouted, his eyes gleaming, he really did have gorgeous eyes, they weren’t super dark brown but lighter, like melted milk chocolate, I really hated my self for liking to look in them.

“Thanks, and I would do yours, but I am not to sure about your skill.” I laughed thinking about the skinny little boy trying to steady his hand and put something permanent on my body.

“I’ve done a tattoo on my band mates, it looks pretty good.” He smiled.

“Are you actually happy to be with me here, are you miserable?” He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. He had the perfect pinkish lips and cute little nose, and his hair was sweep slightly over his eyes. My eyes trailed down to his bare chest and glanced over all the intricate detail on his chest, and arms, and hands, and knuckles. I did want him. Right now. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

“I’m not miserable. I’m sure this will be great”. I smiled, hoping that it would. This wasn’t the best situation, but what can you do when you’re already in it.

“Thanks.” Is all he said. We looked into each others eyes and I wondered what he was thinking for the first time.

OLIVER’S POV
God she’s amazing. She was wearing a plain black t shirt and you could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. She was either turned on or cold, hoping the first one. Her legs were folded underneath her and her shorts were dangerously short. Most of her tattoo’s and piercings were showing since her hair was pinned up. Her eyes were sparkling and I squeezed her hand. I don’t think I’ve ever been thing attracted to a girl, and thats saying something. Considering how many attractive girls I’ve fucked.

I was asking all these insecure questions to make her want me, it works with girls, Idunno why. I looked away from her body to the clock it was already 6.

“Mel, its already 6, we have reservations soon.” She blinked a few times, as though distracted by me, and looked at the clock.

“Oh, yeah.” She releases my hand and stands up. Grabs a few items and disappears to the bathroom.

She was driving me crazy. I was happy. If I was forced into a marriage I didn’t want, this would be the perfect circumstances. I dressed in a Drop Dead sweater, some jeans, and tan nikes. I ran my fingers through my hair and agreed that my look was already perfected. I waited almost 20 minutes until she came out. And Damn. My eyes directly zoomed onto her boobs. So pushed up and almost falling over the stop of her dress that was much too short. She was about 5 inches taller now with her heels and her hair was down and wavy. She had more natural makeup and some jewelry. But all I could think about was her boobs. Beautiful and plump.

“Whoa.” Was all I managed to say. She closed the bathroom behind her and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the hotel room. We walked all the way to the restaurant before she let go of my hand. She didn’t say anything much.

We were sat at a two chaired dining table in the corner of the room decorated with one single candle, the restaurant was dark and romantic. We sat across each other, and I just stared at her. She picked out some fancy wine, and ordered a salad, I ordered whatever meat they had.

“What’re you thinking, lovey?” I asked.

“About this situation, it’s crazy”. I frowned, was I really that bad.

“I’m sorry, I guess?” I said letting my sadness slip through my dialogue.

“Oh, I’m sorry it’s not you! It’s just I would of never thought I would be married already and especially to Oliver Sykes.”
“My reputation isn’t that good is it?” I smirked.

“Well, not really. You’re a sex addict, you use women, you scream for a living, you have a potty mouth, the list goes on. Things get around.” She rolled her eyes, I could feel her sweet mood slipping away.

“Shh, love. Lets not talk about my mistakes? mmm?” Getting her out of that dress was something really important right now, I would do anything. She seemed surprised, and she sipped on her wine. Maybe I could get her drunk....

-----
After a three course meal, and several bottles of wine. We were both a little drunk.

We got up from the table and she stumbled slightly and laughed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me I put my arm around her shoulders and walked with her.

“Thanks.” She mumbles and hiccups, giggling afterward.

I took a little detour, down to the beach.

“I thought we were going to bed? Why are we at the beach?” She seemed confused and unwrapped herself from me.

“I like the beach at night, don’t you?”

“Well sure, It’s pretty!” She took of her heels and walked into the water. I rolled up my jeans and discarded my shoes, joining her.

“I don’t mean to come off, as an ass you know. I just like girls.” I laughed at myself, I felt so stupid. I did mean to come off as an ass because thats what girls needed, someone to take control. But with my drunken attitude now I was just focused on the sex. I mean come on it was our honeymoon.

“I’m sure you don’t.” Is all she said looking at the moon.

“Will you try and give me a chance, pretty please lovey?”

“Sure I will.” She grabbed my hand and picked up our shoes in one fluid motion. She was walking back to the hotel. Maybe this would be it.

----
We entered the room and she started taking off her clothes. Leaving just her underwear. Oh. My. She walked into the bedroom and shut the door, right in my face. Maybe she was getting some sexy outfit on or something. I waited patiently, making up situations in my head. I waited and waited and soon it was already 30 minutes later. I opened the door and found Mel, spread out under the sheets, fast asleep.

I couldn’t help but smile. She looked adorable asleep. I took of my clothes and climbed into bed with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50291043

It's summer now, I will be updating a lot now.