Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 10

After I changed I was back outside sitting on the edge of the hot tub kicking the water around. I'm guessing Jack got lonely cause he was inside watching Avatar on NickToons.
I heard the door open 15 minutes later and turned around to see Alex walking out in trunks.

He walked over and sat down beside me.

"How's he doing?" I asked.

"Actually he's fine. He and Kara just fell out of love I guess. It sucks really bad. I'm just in complete shock." He said.

"I understand. I kinda feel bad for him, He's going to be kinda lonely tonight."

Alex chuckled. "No, he's not."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"He's already invited a girl to come to the "party". The only people that aren't really gunna have dates are Jack, Arabella, Me, and you." He said.

"Well then." I said, sounding a little too disappointed.

I think he noticed cause he smirked at me.

"Blake, I have a question." He smiled.

"Um, okay?"

"I know we just met, but will you be my date tonight?" He asked kinda nervously.

I beamed. "Of course Alex."

We finally got in the hot tub and just talked about anything possible.

I was wishing it was time for the party because I was starting to get super excited.

************************************

About an two hours later I went back upstairs to grab something to wear over my bathing suit while we weren't in the pool. I decided to wear a pair of faded black skinny jeans, my dark grey glamour kills tee with the flying pig on it, a semi-tight purple hoodie and my purple vans. I put my make up on and my future favorite perfume and walked downstairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a bunch of yelling coming from the living room. Jack, Zack, and Alex were playing RockBand. I should be worried, things might break. I looked out the back door to see Larisa and Arabella sitting in the hot tub chatting. I'll have to go out there soon and tackle my best friend.

I noticed something though, Rian was missing. I went to the kitchen and found him drinking a soda while sitting on the counter.

"Hey Blake, I was just about to go outside." He said.

"Oh that's fine. I was about to go out there soon anyways."

He smiled. "Okay. Oh. By the way, the girl I invited is on her way. She should be here any minute. But I promised Arabella I'd come out and join them. Could you open the door for her?" He asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." I smiled.

"Thanks!" He said, jumping off the counter engulfing me in a hug.

"No problem sweetie." I yelled as I heard his footsteps running to the back door.

I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. Just as I went to open it, the doorbell rang. I yelled to the boys that I'd get it.

I set my water down and started making my way to the door. When I opened it, my mouth dropped. I couldn't believe who Rian's date was.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger!! sorry guys :D
i had to. ;D
next chapter you'll find out who his new girl is. so don't worry!
enjoy and comment <3333