Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 16

"RIAN! ZACK!" I screamed from my bunk.

"What's wrong?!" The both yelled from the front of the bus.

"ALEX JUST CALLED ME!! He's somewhere downtown, and he sounds completely trashed!"

I grabbed one of Alex’s hoodie and went to the front of the bus. Zack was zipping up his own hoodie and Rian was already outside.

“Did he say where he was?” Zack asked.

“No, he just said somewhere in downtown Philly.” I said, worry lacing my voice.

“Blake relax. We’ll find him.” Rian said giving me a hug.

“Do you know why he ran off?” Zack asked as we began out journey through the city.

“Yeah. Lisa called him and told him that she went over to his place and took Peyton and Baz.”

“She did what?” Rian asked shocked.

“Yeah.” Was all I said. Lisa was a crazy bitch and something needed to be done about her stealing Alex’s babies.

The three of us walked the scary streets of downtown Philly for a good twenty minutes before we finally found Alex laying on the curb passed out cold.

***************************

“Oh my God, Alex!” I screamed as I ran over to him. I sat down on the cold, nasty sidewalk and put his head in my lap. My eyes were watering from the stench of alcohol, smoke, and sweat rolling off of him.

I looked up to Zack and Rian for help. “Guys, what do we do?”

“See if you can wake him up,” Zack said squatting next to me.

I gently shook Alex’s shoulders. “Alex, Alex baby wake up. It’s me Blake. Come on wake up.”

I shook him harder. “Alex, please wake up, come on.” I looked at Zack who looked worried and then I looked at Rian who was pulling out his phone.

"Rian....Zack...I don't think he's breathing." I said as tears started to fill my eyes.

“I’m calling 9-1-1, this is un-like him to drink this much. Usually we can wake him up.” Rian said walking away from us.

The tears that were now falling down my cheeks had nothing to do with the stench. I continued to shake him and call his name but got no response. Not even five minutes later an ambulance came screaming down the street and came to a stop in front of us. The paramedics jumped out and began attending to Alex. Zack pulled me off the ground and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, while Rian spoke to the paramedic.

I contined to sob into Zacks chest, I couldn't believe this was happening. Lisa is going to go through hell for this.

“We are ready to transport him. We will be taking him to the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center.” He told us.

“May I ride with him?” I asked softly. “I’m his girlfriend.”

“Sure thing ma’am. You boys know where the hospital is?”

Rian and Zack both nodded. I gave them each a hug before climbing into the ambulance. That was the scariest thing ever, seeing Alex lying there unconscious and unresponsive.

We finally arrived at the hospital and they quickly rushed Alex into the emergency room. I was trying to follow them, but was told to wait in the waiting area and that a doctor would be out to talk to talk to me. I reluctantly went to the waiting room and well, waited.

This is fucking hell. I need to know if he's okay or not. I need Zack, Rian and Larisa with me right now. They were the closest to me besides Alex.

After about twenty minutes,Zack, Rian, Cassadee, Arabella, Jack, and Flyzik all walked in and spotted me sitting on the floor crying my eyes out for the billionth time tonight.

“OMG, Blake have you heard anything?” Arabella asked

“No, not yet. I’ve been sitting out here for twenty minutes now.” I sighed, starting to calm down.

Everybody took a seat and we waited for some type of news.Zack sat beside me and let me fall into him. He's an amazing best guy friend. As I was falling asleep on Zack’s shoulder, the doctor came out looking for me. I heard someone tell him that I was the person they were looking for.

“Ms. O’Riley. Alex is awake now, thank God. We had to pump his stomach, so he should make a quick recovery. Oh, he would like to see you as well.” He smiled.

I released a huge breath as everyone around me hugged one another. I got up and made my way to Alex’s room where they admitted him for the night.

Walking the long hallway to the ICU was horrible.

I finally reached his room, took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

When I stepped into the room i stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh my God. This is going to be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow. 58 subscribers!
that went up so much from chapter 14. xD :D

i got 10 comments on chapter 15.
thanks: puertoricanpens, celinasmile, starless eyes, xalltimelowloverx, Beauty Is In The Eye, ShutUpChristine, xxspontaneousnerddxx, reemmeeyy, RainbowSkittles1551, && SavannahEatsAirplanes! <3333

I hope you guys like this chapter it was kinda a cliffhanger ;D oh well. i'm going to try to update by tomorrow.

so fyi. zack and blake don't like each other like that. zack's just like the best guy friend/ big brother type if that makes any sense lol.

read, enjoy, comment <3333
~cellina.