Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 17

It was unbearable to see Alex like this, he had breathing tubes and IVs. I walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed a chair. I held onto his hand for dear life and started crying.

Why Alex? Why would you do something so stupid? I sat beside him and cried for so long.

I finally pulled out my phone and texted Zack.

New Text Message To: Zack
Alex is sleeping. Why don't you guys just go home and I'll text you, Rian, or Jack as soon as he wakes up.

I looked at Alex and smiled. He seemed peaceful right now, if only he could wake up. I laid my head down on the bed for just a minute before my phone went off. I already knew who it was so I just opened it.

New Text Message: Zack
Okay, well why don't you let someone stay with you? To keep you company.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, I thought.

Reply Message:
Can you stay? I would ask Larisa to, but clearly she's not here....yeah

New Text Message: Zack
Oh so I'm the 2nd best? lol

I smiled to myself when I read that. That's why I wanted him here with me, he tries to lighten the tense mood.

Reply Message:
You are not 2nd....more like 3rd. LOL Will you just stay with me please?

I continued to lay my head down on the bed .I started to fall asleep when I got another text from Zack. I opened it and read it, saying that everyone already left and he needed the room number. I quickly typed the number and told him to hurry.

**************************************

Before Zack got to the room I got up from the chair and laid in bed next to Alex, cuddling into his side. I continued to cry as I watched him sleep, rubbing his cheeks. There was a light knock on the door and then Zack appeared. He smiled at me and took the chair I was previously sitting in.

"Anything new happen?" He asked quietly.

I shook my head. "No, he's just sleeping. I guess tomorrow will tell us if everything is okay."

Zack nodded and started to get comfortable in the chair. It was going to be a long night, so I made myself get comfortable and once I was I grabbed Alex's non-bandaged hand and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to people whispering. I opened my eyes and groaned, the sun pouring in through the blinds hurt my still tired eyes. I looked to my right and saw Alex sitting up and Zack standing on his right talking to him. Alex looked down at me and smiled before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. We didn't say anything for a little bit, just sat there looking into each other’s eyes.

"Um, I'm going to go get something to drink and call the other guys." Zack said. He was giving Alex time alone. "Black would you like anything?"

"Yeah, can you get me a coffee please? Cream and sugar." I asked

"No problem. I'll be back."

Once Zack was out of the room did Alex finally kiss me. "God, baby I'm so so sorry for last night." He said quietly

I didn't want to be mad at him right now, I just wanted to hold and kiss him. But the only thing I could think right now was how scared he made me last night.

"Why the hell would you do something so stupid Alex? You had us all scared to death last night.” I said, tears burning my eyes.

Alex just sat there looking at me. “I’m sorry, Blake I really am. I was just so pissed off.”

“I understand that, but drinking yourself to near death?” I shook my head. “You were unconscious and not breathing when we found you. That had to be the scariest thing I’ve ever endured, you not waking up.”

“How did you know where I was?” he asked

“We didn’t really. You called me and told me you were somewhere in downtown Philly.”

“I called you?”

“Yeah, you weren’t sure who you were talking to, but it was me. I grabbed Zack and Rian and we went looking for you.” I kissed his cheek. “I’m just glad we found you when we did.”

“Me too.”

Alex leaned forward and captured my mouth with his in a passionate, yet loving kiss.

He was safe and I couldn’t be more happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!
CAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! :D
and i'm finally 17. so this is why i wanted to post it tonight.
cause it's chapter 17 and i'm seventeen ;D


i'm a dork I know lmfao.

i have 61 subscribers now :D
WOOO!!

thanks to: puertoricanpens, AnaLovesYou, ShutUpChristine, gamble.with.desire, xalltimelowloverx, && Polaroid Dreams. for the awesome comments!! :D <3333

read, enjoy, comment!! <333
~cellina