Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 18

Alex had to stay another night again, just for precautions to make sure everything is okay, but as soon as he was out, we had to leave for another city so we could go on with the tour. I told Alex I'd talk to his lawyer about the dogs and see what we can do to get them back.

Tour went by pretty fast and before we knew it, it was the last stop on tour before we headed back to Baltimore. My last performance of the day was Remembering Sunday with Alex. It was fun, we said our thanks for the tour and that's when everyone ran out on stage and tackled us both. It was insanely fun, the crowd roared with cheers. I was seriously going to miss this, but maybe I'll go on tour with them again.

Once we got off stage everyone walked to the bus so we could start our way back home. We were all pretty exhausted so everyone decided to call it a night. Tomorrow we'd be going to Zack's house, he and Larisa are throwing a barbeque.

Everyone had falling asleep except for me, so I decided to go get some water and sit out in the little livng room. I sat there and started to think about what I should do about the dogs.

After about fifteen minutes of thinking I finally figured out what I wanted to do. In order to do that though, I'd need help from Zack, Jack, and Rian.

*************************************

I woke up and found myself in Alex's room, the last thing I remembered I was on the couch in the bus. I looked around to see if he left me anything, and sure enough on his pillow was a note. I smiled and quickly grabbed it.

GOODMORNING BABY! We have arrived in Baltimore, as you can see. I guess you got thirsty and went out to the couch and fell asleep. I brought you to the room so you can sleep some more. I'm out by the pool, so when you wake up go get your bikini on and spend some time with me. We need to talk anyways. ~Alexbaby.

Oh God, Alex has to talk to me. This can't be good, I thought.

I quickly got out of bed and found my suitcase by his dresser. I pulled out my favorite purple bikini and changed as fast as I could. As soon as I was done, I ran out of the room and out to the pool.

I found Alex laying in the middle of the pool on a floatie. He looked up as soon as he heard the back door close and smiled. I quickly walked over to the stairs, I wanted to get this over with.

"Hey baby. You wanted to talk to me?" I said quietly.

"Yeah, come with me." He said, sliding off the floatie and grabbing my hand.

We got out of the pool and walked over to a chair. He sat down in it, pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"Blake, we've been dating for a few weeks now. And you're the best girlfriend I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that. Because I know a lot of guys say that to their girls. But I'm being serious Blake. You're my everything, you're the reason I wake up everyday. You're so gorgeous, it's completely unreal."

I was shocked, I didn't even know what to say, so I just let him continue to speak.

"Blake.."

"Yes?" I whispered.

"I love you." He said.

OhmyGod. Do I love him back?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you everyone for the birthday wishes (:
i had a fantastic birthday. i went to dinner with my best friends and my boyfriend and then we saw Step Up 3D, i'd advise ya'll to see it. it was AMAZING!

i got 7 more subscribers :D yay!
and i got 9 comments. can we try for 11 next time?? and maybe i'll try to do a double update.
because shit is going to go down ;D

thank you to: puertoricanpens, celinasmile, xxspontaneousnerddxx, lovely lies, TrishaxMelissa, xxSoLost.in.Stereoxx, Polaroid Dreams., ShutUpChristine, and xalltimelowloverx for your amazing comments :D

and sorry for not updating in a while, i didn't really know where to go with it. but now i sorta do :D

btw, i wanna know what ya'll think: do you think blake loves him? yes or no.
give me your honest answer.

and if any of you have suggestions you might wanna see happening later on in the story, new characters or new drama, let me know and i might add it. (:

read, enjoy, comment (:
~cellina