Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 19

I got up from his lap and walked inside and to my room.

I just needed to think about what I was going to say. I soon changed from my bikini into some more comfortable clothes. I turned around to find Alex in the doorway, he had changed and was wearing only sweats, no shirt.

I sat down on the bed and started to bite my lip, something I did when I was nervous.

I was…scared, to say the least. He peered at me with his beautiful puppy-like eyes, devouring every inch of my barely dressed frame. He told me he loved me and had completely just taken the fact that I ran away from him rather than said it back. Someone like Alex Gaskarth wasn’t supposed to chase a girl and comfort her when she said she didn’t love him. It was just wrong.

But I didn’t exactly say I didn’t love him either…

Either way, I scolded myself, you insulted him and you’re an asshole for doing it.

“I’m sorry,” I murmured, feeling the tears come to my eyes.

Of course I loved Alex Gaskarth. I had loved him ever since I even knew about All Time Low. I loved the entire band, honestly. But when Alex told me he loved me, it threw things off. He loved me in a different way than I had loved him for so long. I loved him as a rock star but knew nothing about him. But now that I did know a lot about him, it made things less of a popstar-fangirl relationship. It made things…

…like a real relationship.

“It’s okay, Blake,” he replied, simpering and pushing hair away behind my ear. “I understand. I still love you but you don’t have to say it back. I just wanted you to know how I feel. Quite honestly, I wasn’t even expecting you to say it back anyway. I know it’s soon.”

“It is soon,” I whispered in response.

“Very soon,” he agreed.

“So soon,” I added.

He was about to say something else, but I interrupted him. “Alex, I love you,” I declared, crushing my lips to his.

I felt him smile against me as he laid back, taking me on top of him. He placed his hands on my hips, his fingers barely beneath my tee-shirt.

I ran my fingers through his hair and felt the passion take over just as he grasped me tighter, pulling me to him. The second I felt him beneath his sweatpants, I knew what we needed to do. It was the right thing to do and it was what people in love did.

I pulled away from him, staring into his chocolate eyes. He swallowed hard, understanding my nervous expression.

I reached my arms up to the ceiling, signaling for him to take my shirt off, and he followed my lead. I returned my lips to his as his moist palms explored my bare back.

He trailed his hands over the waistband of my boy shorts as my fingers found the string of his sweats and untied the neatly made bow.

Within minutes, we were both stripped of our garment protection. I found myself beneath him, his hips coming and receding to mine in a constant rhythmic motion. Both of our breaths became ragged and gasping with every return he made to me.

It only took him minutes to finish. He suddenly yanked himself out, falling beside me and leaving me in a state of wanting more.

He peered at me, smiling as he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm over my waist.

We layed there for what seemed like a long time, but it really wasn't.

I looked up at Alex who was already sleeping. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Alex Gaskarth"
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i took long to update but i couldn't figure out how to exactly write this chapter out.
so, i got my friends celinasmile to help :D
thanks babycakes!

i got 11 comments so expect another update really soon (:
lets try for 14 please???
i really wanna know everyone's opinion on this story.

thank you to: Tragic_Ending, ShutUpChristine, Alex Baby, Polaroid.Dreams., celinasmile, TrishaxMelissa, lovely lies, Supersonicskyline, puertoricanpensfan, reemmeeyy, and xxspontaneousnerddxx for the amazing comments! :D <33

read, enjoy, comment (:
~cellina