Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 21

It was around 11:30 A.M. and the plan was supposed to happen at midnight.

I was outside laying on one of the recliners talking to Larisa on the phone. She was telling me all about how her and Zack we're talking about moving in together already. I was so happy for them. She also told me her cousin Annalise would be moving to Baltimore very soon, so she'd be with our crowd as well.

I got off the phone about 20 minutes later and I walked inside to find Zack, and Rian hanging out in the kitchen.

I asked them where Alex was and they said he was upstairs.When I got to his room I opened the door and found him sleeping.

Fuck, this plan is going to be harder now, I thought.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Guys, Alex is asleep."

"Shit, we're just going to have to be quiet." Rian said.

"I GOT MY BAG OF SHIT!" Jack screamed running into the kitchen.

"Dude, shut the fuck up?" Zack said.

We all walked out of the house and piled into Zack's car.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this..

******************************************

We parked a block away from Lisa's house and we all got out and started walking. It didn't take us long to get to her house. There wasn't a car in the driveway or in the garage.

We were safe for now, I thought.

I looked to my left and saw Jack running towards the front lawn.

"Jack, what the fuck are you doing?" Rian asked.

"I'm forkin' this bitch's yard!!" He said.

"We might just get in caught." Zack laughed.

We left Jack and walked to the side door. It was getting cold out so Zack gave me his hoodie. After five minutes of rian picking the lock, we were in.

Jack finally came in and helped us look as well, that's when we decided to split up. I went with Zack while Jack and Rian searched upstairs.

When we started to look in the basement I got a text from Jack.

New Text Message: JackAttack :D
BlakieCake! We found the doggies and heading to the car now.

I replied and told him we'd be there in a minute and started putting things back into place.

When we got halfway up the stairs we heard the front door slam, and the sound of heels clicking against the floor.

Oh fuck...

I walked slowly back up the stairs. When I reached the top I became face to face with Lisa.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house, bitch?!" Lisa screamed.

"Getting Alex's dogs back that you stole!" I screamed back.

Zack grabbed my hand and started running towards the door.We were almost to the door before I felt my hair get yanked and I hit the floor. I quickly got up and turned around before I felt something collide with my face/head.I started to lose consciousness, but I felt my body being lifted by Zack. I had no idea what was going on after that, but I knew we were outside because I felt cold air against my face.

All of a sudden the cold air turned into warm air. I opened my eyes slightly and looked around at my surrounding, I was in the back of Zack's car. Rian was driving and Jack was int he passenger seat with the dogs. I was in the back laying down with my head in Zack's lap.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" Rian screamed.

"That bitch Lisa attacked her. Just get the fuck home so we can take care of her." Zack said.

I tried to stay awake as long as I could.But it was no use, and soon after, everything went black..
♠ ♠ ♠
poor blake D:
Polaroid Dreams. suggested that i make them prank Lisa.
so i did (: lol. i saw jack doing something stupid, so i made him fork her house xD

i got 13 comments! :D more than i asked!! and that made 102 comments!!
thank you guys soo much!!

thank you to: TrishaxMelissa, drea_uhoh, RAWR!cuzIMAdinosaur!, Tragic_Ending, ShutUpChristine, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, princess1413, xxspontaneousnerddxx, celinasmile, rivals are insane, lovely lies, and puertoricanpensfan for the awesome comments!

lets try for 11 comments again (:

much loveee<33333
~cellina