Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 22

Zack's POV

Alex is going to kill me..

I looked down at the unconcious girl laying in my lap. She had a cut on the side of her face and it was bleeding. I knew I had some shirts in the back of my car so I felt around for one. Once I found one I put pressure on the cut. I looked into the rearview mirror to answer Rian's question.

"Lisa came back before Blake and I could get out of the house. She spotted Blake before me, the two of them started fighting. One minute Blake was doing pretty well and then the next Lisa was throwing a toaster. Blake got hit with it and here we are." I explained. "She needs to go to the hospital."

Rian nodded and drove to the hospital. I pushed Blake's hair away from the cut as I continued to stop the bleeding. I was surprised to see little Blake taking hits and giving hits like that. I thought I was going to have to step in for her, but she held her own...until the toaster was thrown.

I chuckled quietly as I watched Jack try to control Baz and Peyton.

"Can we take them into the ER with us?" Jack asked.

"Not sure." I replied looking back down at Blake.

Shit, Larisa was going to be pissed at me too, I sighed.

***************************************

The three of us sat in silence the entire trip to the hospital. Rian pulled right up to the doors and got out to help me get Blake out of the car. He placed her in my arms bridal style.

"I'm going to park. We'll be right back. We'll be right back." Rian said as I nodded.

I quickly made my way into the ER and caught on the attention of the nurses almost instantly. They called for a stretcher and took her right away. I tried to follow but a doctor stopped me.

"Son, can you tell me what happened to her?" He asked.

Do I tell him the truth or a lie? I asked myself.

"We went over to my friend's ex-girlfriend's house to get his dogs that she stole. The ex came home before we could get out, she and Blake-"

"The girl you brought in?" The doctor interrupted.

"Yes."

"Last name?"

"O'Riley."

He jotted that down and nodded for me to continue.

"The ex and Blake began to fight because Blake is currently dating Alex. The ex ended up throwing a toaster at Blake's head. That's why we are here." I told him.

"Okay, so Blake O'Riley was hit on the head by a toaster?" The doctor questioned. I nodded and bit my lip. "What is your relation with Miss O'Riley?"

"She's a friend of mine, she's dating my best friend. I'm dating her best friend. Take your pick."

"Well, we'll get back to you, Mr.?"

"Merrick, Zack Merrick. I'm going to call her boyfriend right now. I'll come find you later." I told him and turned on my heels.

I pulled out my phone and pressed "5". As it rang I took a deep breath.

Here we go..
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i haven't updated in a few days.
senior year started, pretty good so far (:
only 6 classes instead of 8. and i get out at 10:45 every other day :D
and study hall is first period on one of those days <333

98 subscribers and 119 comments!!
i asked for 11 comments and got 16 <33333

thank you to: Supersonicskyline, Polaroid Dreams., xalltimelowloverx, f-lies, AllTime_Taylor, RAWR!cuzIMAdinosaur!, Tragic_Ending, Dream_In_Dance, xxspontaneousnerddxx, drea_uhoh, ShutUpChristine, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, rivals are insane, Smashley, TrishaxMelissa, and youngnnative for the awesome comments! <3333

i already have chapter 23 written, which is in alex's POV. and i have a little of chapter 24 written.

lets try for 16 comments/more. or mabye i won't update for 2 days ;D

much love
~cellina.