Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 23

Alex's POV

I woke up to my cell phone ringing on the nightstand. I groaned and reached for it, checking the caller ID. It was Zack.

"Hey Zack, what's up?" I answered.

I heard Zack take a deep breath. "Alex, you need to get down to the hospital. It's Blake." He said quietly.

I shot up at the mention of Blake's name.

"Zack, what the hell happened?! Why is Blake at the hosptial?!" I threw my blanket off and reached for my discarded jeans and shirt.

"I'll explain when you get down here." Zack said before he hung up.

I placed my phone in my pocket and put on my black beanie. I made my way downstairs and slipped my converses on at the same time I pulled my red hoodie over my shoulders. I grabbed my keys and was out the door and was half way to the hospital in less than five minutes. The entire drive I tried to think of reasons why Blake would have ended up in the hospital, and hoping it was nothing serious.

When I arrived at the hospital, I parked in the closest spot and ran to the entrance. I quickly made my way to the information desk.

"What room is Blake O'Riley in?" I asked the elderly woman behind the counter.

"ALEX!" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked to my left and saw Rian standing there.

"Nevermind." I told the lady with a smack on the counter. I made my way over to Rian.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Blake called Jack, Zack and I and told up she needed our help with something. That something ended up being getting Baz and Peyton back from Lisa. Well, as was going well. We found the dogs and got them out of the house. Well Lisa got home, Zack and Blake were still in the house. Lisa spotted them before they could get out. The girls began to fight and Lisa thew a toaster at Blake, knocked her out so cold." Rian said as he lef me to Blake's room.

"So you guys got my dogs back from Lisa? Who ended up hitting Blake with a fucking toaster? That bitch!"I screamed. "Blake isn't seriously injured, is she?"

"We don't know, they won't tell us anything." Rian said sadly.

We entered a room and I saw Jack sitting by Blake's bed and Jack was sitting in the corner with two familiar fur balls. I smiled when both dogs' tails started wagging when they saw me. I walked over and petted my babies.

"Missed you two so much. Sorry that bitch took you." I took them. I looked around the room at my friends. "Thank you guys. For getting Baz and Peyton back and for bringing her here. Go home, I'll stay with her."

Jack and Rian nodded and took the dogs out. Zack stood up but didn't leave.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I should have tried to stop the fight." Zack said softly.

"It's not your fault. No hard feelings. Just go back to my plave and crash. I'll call you guys in the morning." I told him with a pat on the back. He nodded and left the room.

I looked over at Blake laying on the bed. She had a bandage on her forehead and temple. She also had a huge bruise on her face. I took the seat Zack had vacated and took her hand in mine.

"So you try to save my dogs and end up in the hospital." I chuckled. "Only you could do that Blake." I sighed. "Thank you for getting them back. I'm sorry Lisa is such a bitch. I mean come on, who throws a toaster at someone? Did you really fight her? I would have liked to see that because face it babe, you are tiny and Lisa's got a good few inches on you." I placed a kiss on her hand when the door opened and a guy in a white coat walked in.

"Hello there, I'm Dr. Taylor." He said, sticking his hand out.

I took his hand and shook it. "Alex Gaskarth, I'm her boyfriend. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"She's got a concussion and bruising as you can see. She should wake up soon. Tomorrow we are going to take her for a CAT scan to see if the toaster caused any severe brain damage." He shook his head. "A toaster, really?"

I chuckled. "The girl who threw it isn't the smartest person in the world."

"Ah, I see. Well Mr. Gaskarth. I'm guessing I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I nodded. Dr. Taylor nodded and started making his way out of the room.

"Hey Doc, would it be okay if I stayed here with her tonight?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Push the red button if she needs anything."

I nodded and sat back down. I took Blake's hand again. "I'm here for you babe. I'll be here when you wake up"

I kissed her cheek. "I love you baby." I whispered, closed my eyes not letting go of her hand, and fell asleep.

Lisa is going to pay..
♠ ♠ ♠
yay!! finally the weekend <3333
best friend moves tomorrow..... D:

i got 16 comments!! :D

thank you to: Tragic_Ending, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, Dream_In_Dance, xalltimelowlover, f-lies, youngnnative, AllTime_Taylor, Joancay, drea_uhoh, ShutUpChristine, TrishaxMelissa, RachelNicole523, rivals are insane, Beauty Is In The Eye, LifelessBreaths, and celinasmile for the awesome comments!!!! <33333

i already have chapter 24 ready to update!

so lets try for 20 comments now (: or i won't update for 3 days D:

much love!!
~cellina