Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 24

I felt dreary, my eyes started to open slightly and everything seemed fuzzy. When I felt good enough to open them fully I looked around to see what my surroundings were. It looked like I was in the hospital, what the hell happened?

I was holding someone's hand and looked down to see Alex laying his head on the bed and holding on tight to my hand. I started to smile before I gasped from the pain that was coming from the right side of my face.

Alex must have heard because he started to stir around and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and then looked up to check on me. Once he saw that I was awake he immediatley jumped up.

"Blake! Your up!!" He smiled kissing me over and over again.

"Yeah..I am, what happened?"

"Lisa attacked you when you stol Baz and Peyton back. She threw a toaster at your head, do you not remember?" He looked at me curiously.

"Oh, now I do. That explains my face hurting so bad." I said wincing at the mental image I put in my head of how bad my face looked.

"Babe, let me go get the doctor. He told me to get him as soon as you woke up." He leaned down and kissed me once more before he ran out of the room.

My face was killing, I'd seriously like to know what happen. Ten minutes later Alex and the doctor walked back in.

"Hello Blake, my name is Dr. Taylor. How are you doing?" He asked.

He walked over towards me and started shining a flashlight in my eyes. "Uhm, I'm okay I guess. My face and head just hurts really badly."

"Well, I assume it does. You've got a nasty concussion. But it'll get better in time."

"Okay, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"When can I go home? No offense but I hate hospitals."

Alex and the doctor both laughed.

"You can home home in a few hours, I just wanna make sure everything is okay."

"Well, as long as I get out of here sooner or later." I simply stated.

The doctor and Alex chatted for a few minutes telling him what he has to do when I'm ready to leave, then he left.

Alex walked over to the bed and sat down."Babe why don't you get some sleep. I'll wake you up when you're ready to leave."

"Okay baby. I am kinda tired still. I love you." I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It didn't take long before I was knocked out.

*************************************************

3 Hours Later

Alex and I pulled up into the driveway of the house and I looked at him oddly.

"Babe, why are there so many cars parked infront of the house?" I got out of the car and looked around. There was about 7 cars parked outside, a few that I recognized.

"Just go out back." Was all he said.

I walked around the house to the back yard and I opened it up and everyone screamed "SURPRISE!"

What the fuck..? I looked at Alex, who was just grinning like crazy.

"Welcome back party."

"Wow, I wasn't even gone long." I said.

"I know. Just go mingle. There is a couple people here who want to see you." He said, pointing over near the pool.

I looked over by the pool and saw my two favorite people, Larisa and Annalise. I jumped up and down and ran over towards them.

"BABES!" I screamed running towards Larisa. "I've missed you." I said hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too." She said laughing. "Look who I brought."

"Lise! I'm so glad your back!" I said hugging her as well. Annalise, Larisa and I used to be so close when we were little. But then Annalise's parents made her move to somewhere in Texas.

"Me too!" She smiled. I noticed her looking somewhere behind me so I turned around and looked at what she was looking at, and it was none other than our very own Jack Barakat.

It was my turn to laugh. "Checkin' out Mr. Barakat. are we now?"

She blushed. "Yeah. He's just so damn cute, and I've had a crush on the man for the longest time now."

I smiled, she's going to hate me for this.

"HEY JACK! COME HERE!" I screamed.

I looked at Annalise to see her in complete shock. That's when Jack was standing right beside me bouncing on his toes.

"What's up BlakieCake?!" He said smiling.

"I want you to meet someone. This is Annalise Hartford, Larisa's cousin. She just moved here from Texas." He looked at me and then turned to look at Annalise. That's when he stopped bouncing and his mouth completely dropped.

I turned to smile at Larisa, but she wasn't standing beside me. She was on top of Zack making out with him in one of the recliners, the sight made me chuckle.

Oh well, I'm going to take a wild guess and say he likes her, I thought.

"Well. I'm going to go find Alex."

Neither of them heard me, oh well.

I started to look for Alex when I found him laying out in the yard on a blanket.

I quickly walked over towards him and layed down beside him.

"Alex, I'm sorry for going to Lisa's house."

"Baby it's fine. Just come here and go to sleep, cause we both know your exhausted".

I nodded my head and layed on his chest. So much has happened in these past few days. But I suppose it was all worth it.

I'm just happy to be in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
only 16 comments D: what happened?!

i don't think i asked you guys this: what do you think alex is going to do to lisa?? or what would you like to see happen.
let me know<333

sorry i didn't update soon. i've just had a really busy weekend. D:

so i want all of you to know, that All Time Low's USA tour dates have been released today!!
i'm already going to one <333333 so go on google and see if they are playing near you!

thank you to: rivals are insane, xalltimelowloverx, f-lies, LifelessBreaths, xoitshaileyxo, AllTime_Taylor, RockellaCullen, youngnnative, TrishaxMelissa, Let_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, ShutUpChristine, RachelNicole523, Polaroid Dreams., Tragic_Ending, mollyeato, Beauty Is In The Eye for the wonderful comments!! <3333

lets try for 18 comments this time. or i won't update for 4 days. D:

much love!
~cellina (: