Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 25

4 Days Later

Remember when you're a little kid and you beg your parents to take you to the circus. They said no so you threw a huge fit till they said yes?

That's exactly what Jack Barakat did.

We we're on the way to the circus. Alex was driving the tour van and I was in the passanger seat. Jack was behind us with his arm around Annalise kissing her forehead. Arabella was sitting beside them texting someone intensly. Behind them was the now official couple, Rian and Cassadee. And in the very back was Larisa and Zack playing "I Spy".

Everything was going smooth till we hit traffic, Alex hates traffic.

"DAMN IT!! MOVE YOU FUCKER!!" Alex screamed hitting the steering wheel.

He was now our entertainment while we sat here.

Good thing we left early, I thought.

"OH COME ON!!"

"ME!!!" Jack screamed causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack!" Alex turned fuming. I Know I really shouldn't laugh, but it was too funny.

"I FUCKING HATE TRAFFIC!" He screamed hitting the ceiling of the van.

We started moving soon after that and everyone started cheering, that's when I figured it was my cue to go in my own little world till we got there.

******************************************

2 Hours Later

We were sitting in our seats watching the elephants do tricks. This by far is my favorite part in the entire circus. My least favorite part were the clowns, they're just petrifying.

Alex was texting someone and it was kind of bothering me because he hasn't stopped since we got out of the van.

I knew he wasn't cheating on me, Alex would never do that.

"Alex, who are you texting? You've been texting throughout the whole show." I looked at him.

"I don't want to lie to you. I'm texting Zack, tomorrow I'm supposed to go over to Lisa's because I want to talk to her about what happened with you."

I stared at him, completely shocked. I never thought he'd actually do that.

"Are you serious?! I'm coming with you then." I said, no way in hell was I letting him go to that psycho bitches house by himself.

It took him a few minutes till he finally answered me. "Fine, you can go with me. But you have to stay in the car."

"Okay, deal."

He put his arm around my chair so I could lean into him and watch the rest of the show.

Tomorrow Alex and I will be going to Lisa's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty much a filler.
i don't even think that was my best chapter.

so, i decided to update early for one reason.
i'm writing a new alex gaskarth story!
Dead, Like A Candle You Burnt Out
go subscrive and comment on the layout/description and tell me what you think is going to happen :D

i only 11 comments, you guys are decreasing them, pourquoi?! D:

thank you to: xalltimelowloverx, RockellaCullen, Tragic_Ending, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, LifelessBreaths, MeilaKay, SunshineRainx, AllTime_Taylor, Beauty Is In The Eye, f-lies, and rivals are insane for the awesome comments! (:

lets try for 16, s'il vout plait!

much love!
~cellina.