Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 26

Alex's POV

Blake and I were on our way to Lisa's house and I was thinking this would be easy. Just get to her house, bitch her out, then leave. But seriously, who knows what she'd do. For all I know she could throw a toaster at me.

Fifteen minutes later we were in her driverway. I took a deep breath and looked at Blake, she looked scared to be here. I don't blame her..

"Stay here, keep your phone on you in case I need you." I said leaning in to kiss her.

"Kay, I love you baby." She weakly smiled.

I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell twice but got no answer. Her car was in th driveway, she should be answering. I put my hand on the door know to see if it was unlocked. Sure enough, it was.

I walked inside and looked around, she was no where to be seen. he was home, that much was for sure. Her purse and phone were still sitting on the breakfast bar. I made my way through the house and towards the stairs. As I reached the top of them I could hear music coming from the direction of her room. I slowly made my way to the door, not sure how'd she react to me being in her house. Her door was halfway opened and the music was coming from her bathroom. I walked inside the bedroom and looked at the bathroom door, which was also half way opened. I made my way over to the door and knocked loudly to be heard over the music playing.

"Lisa, it's Alex. Can I please talk to you for a minute or two?" I called.

When I didn't get a response, not even the music being paused, I was getting pissed. She didn't have to be rude and ignore me. Maybe she couldn't hear me though, the music was loud. So I gently pushed to door open all way, but looked everywhere but in the bathroom in case she was changing or something. I didn't hear any water running so she wasn't in the shower, but I didn't hear any movment either. Something didn't feel right about this. I slowly brought my eyes to the doorway in front of me, bracing my self for something unexpexted. What I found was unexpected alright, it was also scary as hell.

Lisa was laying on the bathroom floor surrounded by blood and she was very pale. I ran to her as fast as I could, not caring about getting blood on me. When I reached her I noticed that the blood was coming from cuts on both of her wrists. I felt for a pulse and found a very weak one. Quickly I took out my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

"My friend is bleeding and she doesn't have a very strong pulse. She cut her wrists, please hurry!" I threw my phone across the room and tried my hardest to keep Lisa from bleeding to death in my arms.

I called Blake and told her to get up her fast. I was starting to panic, but instantly stopped when I heard a gasp from the doorway. I looked up to see Blake, completely in shock. She ran over to Lisa and started pressing down on the wounds, just like I had started to do.

Within minutes the ambulance had come and taken her away. I turned to look at Blake, whose face and body was covered in blood smears. I could see the tears starting to spill from her eyes and I pulled her into my chest, sighed and kissed her forehead.

Just what I needed, more drama..
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long!
i had issues writing it, so i got my best friend to help.
we both wrote half of it.
thanks my love!<3333

anyways i hope you liked it.
oh! okay, so last chapter alex didn't like the traffic on the way to the circus.
i got that from a video called Hangin' Out With ATL
the traffic part is around 0:54 (: so go watch if you haven't seen it.

thank you to: LifelessBreaths, f-lies, Tragic_Ending, puertoricanpensfan, TrishaxMelissa, celinasmile, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, MeilaKay, SunshineRainx, RachelNicole523, rivals are insane, Beauty Is In The Eye, youngnnative, ShutUpChristine, RockellaCullen, and xxspontaneousnerddxx for the amazing comments(:

Comment(:

much love!
~cellina<3333