Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 28

2 Weeks Later

I was laying in Alex's room, we had just finished watching a Ghost Adventures marathon on TV. Its been weeks since we spoke or heard of Lisa. It didn't bother me at all, and I could tell that Alex didn't really care either.

Alex and I never really talked about the whole marriage thing. I decided that I was just going to ignore it, and if he proposed, then I would want it to be a surprise.

We were talking about what we were going to do the next day when we heard a bunch of commotion coming from downstairs.

"Oh God." He said.

I laughed. "What's wrong?"

"Jack and Rian. Their up to something."

"Well let them have their fun." I said smiling.

We continued to carry on our conversation when the power went out. It was really odd because there was no storm.

"Alex, what the hell is going on?"

"I have no idea, maybe someone hit a pole outside. I really don't know."

Just as he finished saying that the bedroom door opened. The room was pitch black so you couldn't really see anything. When I squinted my eyes, I could make out the movement of hands in the doorway. I turned to look at Alex, but I couldn't even really see him, I don't even know if he was still on the bed.

This is what we get for having black out blinds, I thought to myself.

Then all of a sudden I hear screaming and bright lights come running towards me. I started screaming and threw my face into a pillow. I felt a huge weight fall on top of me. I heard a bunch of laughter and saw the lights go on.

I squirmed my way under the huge weight, falling off the bed in the meantime. I looked up to find Jack and Rian on the bed laughing their asses off. I started to laugh as soon as I saw what they were wearing.

Rian has on a pink skirt with light up wings and a light up tiara. Jack had on a fake beard and a huge Mickey Mouse hat that lit up. It was like a horror movie gone extremely bad.

Zack and Alex were standing in the doorway chatting away.

Wonder what they're up to.

"Alright guys, time to go. I have some business to take care of." He said smirking at me.

I just looked at him, trying to figure out what he had up his sleeve.

When the boys left, he closed the door and walked over towards me. He bent down and picked me up, placing me gently on the bed. He climed on the bed and started biting my neck.

"Alex, what are you doing?"

"I'm just having some fun." He said, giving me that signature smile.

Of course I melted right when that happened. I looked into his brown chocolate eyes and bit my lip. I know what he wants, but does he know I want the same?

I didn't want to wait to find out, and clearly neither did he. He crashed his lips into mine, suddenly making everything get heated. I pulled back, leaning down to bite his neck. Hearing him moan out in pleasure turned me on even more.

He quickly found the hem of my shirt and lifted it up halfway before taking it off. He took my bra off right after that and threw it off the bed. I took no hesitation into taking his clothes off either.

Our lips reattatched, and we continued our heated make-out session. That lasted about twenty minutes before all of our clothes managed to reach the floor.

He got on top of me and positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded to him that I was ready, he thrusted himself inside of me, making me moan out in pleasure.

Granted we've had sex before, but this time felt more amazing than last time. He thrusted himself in and out, this time him moaning out in please. Neither of us caring if the boys heard us.

He got faster and faster, and I could feel myself getting ready to finish.

"Faster.. Alex. Faster." I moaned.

My body started to tense up and I felt myself become limp as I reached my climax. It didn't take Alex that much longer, until I felt him release himself inside of me.

He pulled out and put his forehead onto mine. Our breathing matched, he layed down beside me, letting me lay my head on his chest.

The room became silent as we fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i haven't updated in a long time! D:
don't hate me.

InsomniaticNightmare helped me with this chapter. i knew that i wanted them to have sex, but i didn't know how i wanted it to lead up to it. so thank you darlin! <33333

this story is coming to an end. you will find out next chapter if its the end or not. AND if there is a sequel. do you guys want a sequel?? tell me in your comments!

thank you to: Tragic_Ending, rivals are insane, ShutUpChristine, LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE, Beauty Is In The Eye, youngnnative, aimeelovesyou., puertoricanpensfan, TrishaxMelissa, and celinasmile! <3333333333333

Comment? (: