Status: Complete!

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Chapter 29

6 Weeks Later

I was leaning over the toilet, empty out my entire stomach. I hated this, it's been going on for weeks now. I needed to tell Alex soon, but I had no idea how he'd react.

When I was finished I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to where Alex and Rian were. They were playing Wii Resort, nearly breaking everything in the room. I chuckled and sat down on the couch.

All Alex knows is that I haven't been feeling well, and I was okay with him knowing that. Although, I'd have to tell him at some point.

Alex and Jack took a break after a while and made some lunch. They made some grilled cheese with tomato soup. I was starving, but as soon as the scent of cheese filled my nose, I was back in the bathroom.

I was seriously tired of this and I couldn't wait for it to all pass. I was back where I was from earlier this morning, except this time Alex was right behind me, holding my hair back.

"Babe, seriously. You need to go to the doctors. This has been going on for weeks now."

"No, Alex. I'm fine. I've been to the doctors, and trust me. I'll be fine." I said, going to the sink for the second time this morning.

"You have? What is it, like the stomach flu or something?"

"No, it's nothing like that. Trust me babe."

"Then what is it?" He said, trying to understand.

I need to tell him, now.

"I was with Larisa a few weeks ago, and I found something out, Alex. Something really serious, and I didn't really know how to tell you until now."

He nodded, still trying to understand but not getting the whole concept of me rambling. I looked at Alex and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant.."
♠ ♠ ♠
last chapter (:
thank you guys for all the support <3333

there is a sequel :D
it's called Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About.
and it's already up, so go subscribe and comment on the layout if you want (:

thank you SOO much to: puertoricanpensfan, BrownSugar, InsomniaticNightmare, celinasmile, RachelNicole523, TrishaxMelissa, and LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOme for all the comments throughout the story :D

Comment! :D

And don't forget to check out the sequel! <333