Status: Active

Make My Heart Feel Safe

Soul

A few weeks had past and it was now the day of the wedding of Charlie Swan and Mary-Anne Hopkins, a fellow police officer that works alongside Charlie. It was hard chosing the right song for Charlie's wedding. It was just a simple wedding for a small town, nothing flashy was needed. Eleanor spent almost everyday after school at the church working on the song for the wedding.

It was early in the morning, and the Eleanor was to be at the church in a few hours. She had already finished her makeup and her haor, leaving it straight down and parted down the middle. Eleanor had a rough time picking out a decent enough dress for the wedding, until her mother pulled out something she thought would be perfect for Eleanor. She pulled put a black and white jersey material floral dress. The top was a solid black cloth that reached her waist that was tight along the bust line, and the bottom section was printed with black and white roses.

"Wow.." Eleanor said, as Shana held up the dress. "W-Where did you-"
"Try it on!" Shana exclaimed as she put the dress into Eleanor's arms and pushed her into the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door closed, Eleanor threw off the robe and slipped on the dress. It was a perfect fit for her, but Eleanor didn't get a chance to get a full look at herself, her body length mirror in her bedroom and not her bathroom.

"Eleanor?" Shana called, knocking on the bathroom door. "You ready?"
"Yeah mom!" Eleanor replied.

Shana opened the door and got a look at her dressed daughter. She grew wide eyed and smiled as Eleanor stood infront of her.

"How does it look?"
"Take a look for yourself."

Shana took a hold of Eleanor's wrist and pulled her into the bedroom. She placed her in front of the full length mirror standing in her bedroom. As Eleanor looked at herself in the mirror, she gasped and smiled. She ran her hands over the dress, feeling the material hugging her body right. Shana pulled out a pair of black heels and Eleanor put them on her feet, extentuating her height.

"Where did you get this dress?" Eleanor asked, still looking in the mirror.
"I found it." Shana said. "I met up with some girlfriends and we went shopping. i thought..it would be perfect for you...for homecoming?"

Eleanor froze a bit, hearing the word "homecoming" made her quail. She turned to her mother, Shana's face growing worried at her daughter's reaction.

"Homecoming mom?" Eleanor said, groaning a little. She walked over to the bed and flopped on the bed. "Really?"
"Well I just thought, you know with Xara here, and you're so close to Bella..and now Seth is in the picture-"
"The subject hasn't even been brought up yet."
"Oh sweetie," Shana said. She brushed a hair out of Eleanor's face and put it behind her ear. "I just want you to be happy. And Seth..is you're imprint! He's the one for you. I've never seen you this happy around someone before."
"Mom, you're not going to talk about marriage are you?"
"No..No. Although your father...."

Eleanor looked at her mother with shocked eyes. She knew her father was a bit protective, but marriage?

"W-Wha-"

Suddenly, Eleanor's door flew open. Eleanor and Shana turned around to see Jameson standing in the doorway.

"Bella's here baby girl," Lucky said. "You better get going."
"Well," Shana said, glad that the subject has been changed. She took Eleanor by the arm and started to pull her out of the bedroom door. "You head Jameson!"
"Wait a minute!" Eleanor said as her mother pushed. "What did dad say?"
"Oh no sweetie, we don't want to keep Bella waiting now do we." Shana pulled down the stairs, careful not to cause her to fall over in her heels.

"Whoa!" Lucky said, as Eleanor and Shana finally reached the bottom of the stairs. "..Ms. Princeton, you sure do clean up nicely."
"Shut up." Eleanor said, puching him in the arm. Lucky gripped his arm in slight pain, wincing a bit.
"And she still hits like a dude." Jameson said, laughing at Lucky's expense.
"Shut up!" Xara said, smacking Jameson upside the head. He winced a bit in pain as the slapping sound was loud.
"Alright kids," Aiden said, trying to calm them down. "Settle down, now. You look beautiful Eleanor."
"Like a bride?" Eleanor mockingly asked as her father looked at her questioningly. He lookedd at Shana, she was sucking in her lips holding back a smile and she shrugged her shoulders.
"Ella?" Someone called out. Eleanor turned around to see Bella standing near the doorway staring at her. Bella walked over to Eleanor and embraced her into a tight hug.
"Oh. Bella!"
"You look amazing!"
"Thank you. So do you."
"We better get going. Mary's freaking out, I think she made her hairstylist cry."

Eleanor hugged her parents and said her temporary goodbyes to everyone else before walking out with Bella. Eleanor's parents would arrive shortly after before the ceremony started, so they would meet her at the church. Once she got out of the house, Eleanor saw Edward waiting in the car.

_____________________________________________

When Bella said Mary-Anne was freaking out over stress, she wasn't kidding. Not only was the hairstylist crying, but so was one of the bridesmaids and the flower girl. Eleanor stood there just watching at the bride was yelling at her bridemaids. It was normal to seem stressed out, this is a woman's day after all; but she was a real bridezilla.

"Mary!" Bella called out, bringing Mary to her attention.
"Oh Bella," Mary said walking towards them. "You're here!"
"Mary, this is Eleanor, the one who's going to sing."
"Oh..well about that Bella..."
Eleanor frowned, she knew something was going to go wrong as sson as Bella pulled her int the church.

"See, Charlie and I...well I, was thinking maybe we won't need her after all. I mean, we already have a DJ and the church is going to sing during the ceremony. I-I just feel like it's unnecessarry."

Eleanor looked at her, the message slowly sinking in. She couldn't believe it, did she practice, got ready, and tolerate her for nothing!? Her blood was boiling inside her, especially after Mary-Anne smiled at her like everything was okay. Eleanor could feel Bella beside her step back a little.

"You understand right?"
"Are you kidding me?" Eleanor said, growling under her breathe. Mary stepped back a little, clearly not the reaction she was expecting. Bella held onto Eleanor's forearm as Eleanor tried to step foreward towards the stressed out bride. "Are you telling me that I got ready for nothing? That I forced myself out of bed when I could be sleeping in for you to tell me to go home?"
"Ella," Bella said, slightly tugging on her arm. "Calm dow-"
"No, I don't think so. Listen Ms. Officer, I did not put on a full clown face and not breathe in this tight dress to tell you I can't sing like it's okay for me. Excuse me lady, whether you like it or not, I am going to sing my ass off for you and you and Charlie are going to love it!"

Everyone stared at Eleanor in shock, her voice echoing through the church. Eleanor calmed down a bit, feeling everyone's eyes on her.

"O-Okay, Eleanor.." Mary said, shaking a little. "Whatever you..say.."
"Good.." Eleanor said. "I'm going to go practice."

Eleanor and Bella turned around and walked towards the front of the church.

"Way to go Ella." Bella said, nudging her.
"I can't believe I just cussed in a church."

_____________________________________________

Everyone was piling into the church, the pews were filing with people dressed in their best suits and dresses. Eleanor was getting more and more nervous as more people were walking in. Eleanor got even more nervous as she saw her parents walking in, as soon as they saw her she walked over to her and wished her luck, sitting in the front row with her.

As the ceremony started, people huridly sat down in their seats, awaiting for the bride to come along. Soon, the pianist started to play the bridal song, everyone stood up and turned around, the rear doors opening to reveal Mary-Anne walking down the aisle with her father giving her away. Eleanor couldn't help but fantasize about herself in a future wedding with the love of her life, with Aiden walking her down the aisle.

Eleanor sneaked a peak at Charlie, she could see him tearing up and getting emotional. Once again, Eleanor thought about who would be standing there when it was the day of Eleanor's wedding. Automatically she thought of Seth. She knew about impriting and soul mates, and how they'd be together forever; still she was surprised to catch her thinking of marrying Seth so early in their relationship.

"Now," The preist announced. "I believe we have a performance shceduled for today's ceremony. Please help me welcome Ms. Eleanor Princeton, signing a song in significance of Charlie Swan and Mary-Anne Hopkins' wedding."

Eleanor rose up from her seat and walked over to front near the piano, a mic handed to her. She looked out towards the people in the church, all eyes on her. She took a deep breath and looked at the pianist; she nodded, signaling that she was ready. The pianist started the beginning of the song, before Eleanor took a deep breath and rose the mic to her lips.

"As long as stars shine down from heaven, and the rivers run into the sea; till the end of time forever, you'll the only love I'll need. In my life you're all that matters, in my eyes the only truth i see; when my hopes and dreams have shattered, you're the one that's they're for me. When I found you, I was blessed. And I will never leave you, I need you.
"Imagine me without you, I'd be lost and so confused. I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid; without you there to see me through.
"Imagine me without you. Lord, you know it's just impossible. Because of you, it's all brand new; my life is now worthwhile, I can't imagine me without you.."


Once Eleanor finished the song with confidence, people smiled and cheered. Shana was in tears as she stood up and clapped for her daughter.

As soon as the ceremony was over, it was on to the venue, taken place at the swan household. Eleanor was with her parents in the baclyard, meeting people from the police station. They complemented on her singing, saying she was extraordinary in front of the church and that she picked the perfect song to sing. And what a coincidence, one fo the officers asked if she was married yet.

"Oh n-no," Eleanor said, blushing. "That won't be for a long time."
"Oh, well I know you're going to be a great wife and mother one day."

Eleanor muttered a thank you to the officer and smiled.

___________________________________

After the party was over, The princeton family was finally home. Immediately, Shana and Eleanor kicked off the shoes they wore. Shana and Aedan made they're way over to the couch, turning on the t.v. for entertainment. Eleanor said her goodnights and made her way up the stairs to change into her pajamas.

Once her pajamas were on, she exited the bathroom to go to bed, but she stopped suddenly as a dark figure was standing outside on her balcony but it was far to dark for her to see who exactly the figure was. She sniffed the air, looking for a scent but she couldn't locate it. She slowly made her way over to the balcony door, but instead of opening the door just then, she reached over and turned on the light to the balcony, exposing her trespasser. She gasped as she saw Seth standing on her balcony, facing the forest. As she light came on, Seth turned around slightly alarmed, to meet Eleanor's relieved eyes. Eleanor opened the balcony door and stepped outside.

"What are you doing here?" Eleanor asked.
"I haven't seen you all day," Seth said. "I needed to see you just once today."
"I know, I missed you."
"Me too. How was the wedding."
"It was a little rocky at first with the bride, but otherwise it was beautiful."
"...I bet you were...."

Eleanor looked up in his dark eyes, and bit her lip. As Seth smirked, she looked away and blushed but Seth stepped closer to her.

"Ella.." Seth said. breathing hard. "I love you.."
"Wha...re-really!?" Eleanor stammered as she looked up at him, eyes growing wide. She was at a loss for words as Seth stared at her. Seth sucked in his lips and nodded at her. "I...I love you too..."

Seth grinned happily as Eleanor smiled softly. Seth leaned in slowly, eyes glued to her lips. Finally Eleanor met him halfway and their lips met at once. Eleanor's lips were warm and soft while Seth's was....somehow cold and wet. As Seth kissed her, his scent was strong to the nose. It wasn't the scent Eleanor recognized, foul to her. And the taste of his lips was no help either. Eleanor coulnd't take it, she pushed Seth off and he looked at her confused.

"Seth," Eleanor said, trying to breathe in the fresh air. "I-Is something wrong? You're scent...it, it's not..."
"What's the matter Ella? I'm not good enough for you anymore?"
"What are you talking about Seth?"
"Maybe you should leave this place. Go back to where you belong."
"Seth, what is the matter with you!?"

Seth didn't answer, he looked at her with a smirk on his face. Eleanor grew confused, he wasn't acting like himself at all. Suddenly, Seth's eye's started to change in a flash. The dark brown color was now a piercingly bright golden color. Eleanor stepped back as she noticed Seth's body change, not how he would phaze into the wolf he was, he started to change into a new person. Seth opened his mouth a bit, and fangs started to grow from his teeth. His skin started to go pale, almost white like the moon and the scent started to grow stronger, the foul carcass stench fixating everything around Eleanor. Eleanor didn't know what was going on, she grew confused. But what she didn't know was that the person she kissed; the person she had confessed her love to wasn't Seth...it was Elliot.

"You belong to us now." The vampire said, his voice deep and rasp. He grabbed Eleanor by both arms, his grip strong and hard as his nails dug deep into her skin. But Eleanor retaliated, she bent her head backward and shot it foreward, her head bashing agaisnt the Elliot's with a cracking sound loud to the ears. As Elliot let go of Eleanor, stepping back in pain, she took the opportunity and grabbed him by the arms as well, a threw him over the balcony. She looked down, expecting to see the vampire lying on the grass, but he was gone.

Suddenly she heard the bedroom door open, she turned around to see her Father and Mother storm in due to the ruckus she created.

"Dad!" Eleanor exclaimed as she saw her dad running to her.
"What happened?" Aedan asked, worried.

Before she could answer, Elliot appeared on the roof. Shana screamed as he swung himself from the gutter and kicked both Aedan and Eleanor in the chest. The force was so powerful, they crashed through the glass widnow of the balcony. Eleanor landed on the bed while Aedan landed rouhgly on the floor, both groaning out in pain. Shana kept her distance as Elliot made his way over to Eleanor.

"What do you want!?" Shana yelled. She froze as Elliot's pirecing gold eyes look towards hers. He looked back down at Eleanor, she had turned to her side as started to have one of her attacks again, blood spewing from her mouth. He smirked as he picked Eleanor up and carried her bridal style.

"I want her soul..." Elliot said, and in a flash, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took so long to update. Writer's block isn't fun. I hope everyone liked it, please comment/subscribe!