Status: Active

Make My Heart Feel Safe

Help

As soon as Eleanor found her room, she slammed the door behind her and she clutched her head, a migraine forming as tears were falling down her face as well. She walked into the conjoined bathroom and leaned on the sink; her tears falling onto the counter. The tight feeling in her stomach came back again, and she hurled the bloody vomit into the sink. When the last few drops dripped into the sink, she looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror, streaked tears on her cheeks stained with black from the eyeliner. She grabbed a hand towel and wiped her mouth and face slowly, sniffing as her nose ran. When the black streaks were no more, she wrapped the towel around her knuckles. She balled her hand into a fist and she brought it up, colliding it to the mirror, the reflecting glass shattering and falling into the sink.

Suddenly she heard the bedroom door opening; she turned around and saw Elliot slowly walking into the conjoined bathroom. She backed into the counter as Elliot came closer to her.

“Come now dear,” Elliot said, smiling. “There’s no need for running.”

Eleanor stared at him, gritting her teeth. She flinched as he brought a hand up and wiped her cheek with his thumb, the cold flesh making her shiver. He brought his hand downward and touched her wrist, bringing up the hand wrapped in the towel. Elliot unwrapped her hand, and luckily the hand was wrapped inside of the thick towel so no harm was done.

“If you don’t, I’ll assure your family will pay for your insolence.”
”W-What do you mean?” Eleanor asked.
”Do you think we’re idiots? I wouldn’t have brought you here without someone keeping your family at bay. They’ll follow they’re every move, and if you don’t cooperate, they’ll attack on my command.”

Eleanor read his face, he was serious. She froze, thinking about what would happen if she didn’t cooperate. If she escaped, something would happen to her family, if she stayed she’d be married into their family.

Elliot smiled as Eleanor nodded, hesitantly of course.

“Elaine and the girls will help you change into your gown,” Elliot said, turning his back to her and walking out of the bathroom. “I expect you to wow the room.”

When Elliot disappeared, Eleanor walked out of the bathroom to find Elaine and two other female vampires standing behind her. Eleanor had a dead-like presence as the dressed her and put her makeup on. Elaine tried to make conversation with her but it was no use. They put her hair up in a low bun, accessorizing it with a white rose inside of it. The gown they picked out for her was a strapless red colored ballroom gown; when they helped her into it; it tightly hugged her bust and flecks of gold sprinkled over the fabric. As soon as she put on the sling back heels and the elbow length white gloves, they four of them were out of the door.

When they were near the ballroom, Eleanor could hear the chatter and the orchestrated music. When she stepped out at the front of the steps, Elaine and the two other girls stepped aside and already she was standing next to Elliot dressed in a formal tuxedo and a red bowtie. Everyone hushed in silence, even the orchestra fell quiet as Elliot took a hold of her gloved hand and he walked her down the stairs. As they walked down the stairs, she got the chance to look around the room; a sea of golden copper eyes were watching her every movement.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the crowd had split down the middle. Elliot walked Eleanor to the middle of the floor, everyone forming a circle around them while making room for them. They faced each other, Elliot held up Eleanor’s hand and reached down with his free hand; he brought up Eleanor’s other arm and placed it on his shoulder. Eleanor shuddered as Elliot placed a hand on her waist.

“Follow my lead,” Elliot whispered.

Suddenly the orchestra resumed playing and they started to slowly dance.

“Why are you doing this?” Eleanor whispered.
”Isn’t it obvious? You’ve struck me with not only your beauty, but your fire. Your passion. When I met you…I knew I had to have you.”
”What about Xavier? Is he in on this?”
”He doesn’t have the guts to do what I did.”
”How did you fall into this?”
”I guess I can tell you. For a while now I’ve been wanting out. Out of Xavier’s so called noble group; I wanted action and I knew Xavier wouldn’t let me branch out. So, after you left….I did too. When I dropped you off in the forest I didn’t go back. I’ve had Father Time under my belt for a few months now, just waiting for the right moment.”
”Xavier treated you like a brother. He’s the one that transformed you, how could you do that to him?”
”It was easy really. When I left, I figured he’d come and find me but it was like I didn’t exist.”
”Anyone who abandons their family isn’t worth saving.”
“There. There’s that fire I was talking about. Just think about it Eleanor, everyone is going to love you once you enter out family. You’re going to be royalty. We can give you everything you’re heart desires.”
”Didn’t Xavier tell you, I could care less about those things; I’m not that kind of person.”

The music had stopped and the both of them slowed to a complete stop in their tracks. The crowd clapped for them, Eleanor looked around to see everyone glowing with glee and applauding. Suddenly, a cold hand cupped her warm face and an icy pair of lips met hers. Eleanor’s eyes grew wide as Elliot kissed her. As a reflex, Eleanor roughly pushed him away.

The room was dead silent as Elliot glared at her; Eleanor looked around and saw that everyone was still looking at her, staring her down with eyes of ice. She looked at Elliot once again; his stare was hard and angry at her. She had to think quickly, this could very well put the rest of her family in danger. She swallowed hand, a rock in her throat as she contemplated on what she would do next.

Eleanor brought both hands up and grabbed Elliot by the sides of his neck and forcefully brought him down, shutting her eyes tightly as she kissed Elliot’s icy cold lips. She heard the room applaud and praise them as Elliot laid his hands on her waist.

Seth woke up in a jolt, hearing a loud knocking at his front door. He threw the covers off and jumped out of bed, when he walked out of the room, his sister was already walking down the hallway.

“What’s going on?” He asked.
”I don’t Seth.” Leah said.

They walked down the hallway faster as the knocking started getting louder.

“Seth!” Someone said from the other side of the front door. When Leah opened the door, Aedan’s large frame along with standing on the porch, along with Shana standing next to him. Seth glanced at Shana, noticing a pained and disgruntled look on her face; the rest of Eleanor’s pack standing in the field.

“What’s wrong?” Seth asked.
“Seth…” Shana spoke, her voice shaky. “Eleanor’s been kidnapped.”
“What!?” Leah exclaimed.
“What do you mean kidnapped!?” Seth exclaimed, his voice rising. “What happened!?”
“We don’t know….” Aedan said calmly but sternly. “But we think we know who did it.”

Seth’s jaw clenched feeling the heat of his blood rising to an enormous level only he could understand.

“Let me help,” Seth demanded.
“Me too.” Leah said placing a hand over Seth’s shoulder with a firm grip.

Aeden nodded, both Shana and Aeden turned around and walked out onto the field and towards Lucky, Jameson and Xara. Seth and Leah followed after Leah closed the front door.

“Seth!” Someone else hollered. Everyone looked towards the forest, seeing Jacob walk out from the trees.

“Jacob,” Seth said, shocked to see him at a time like this. This was the first time they had seen him since he had left with the knowledge that Eleanor was staying with Seth. “What are you doing here?”
“What’s going on Seth?” Jacob asked, walking over to them.
“Jacob, Eleanor’s been kidnapped. I have to help her.”
“Seth...”
“Look Jacob, I know how you feel about Eleanor but don’t try to stop me. She’s my imprint and….I…I have to go.”
“I know I….I’ll go with you.”
“What?” Leah whispered.
“Why?” Seth asked.
“Because you’ll more help…look when I was gone….I had some alone time to think so….I want to make it up to her; and to everyone.”

Seth looked back to Leah, then to Eleanor’s pack and her parents until Seth’s eyes landed on her father. Aeden looked at Seth for a moment, before nodding his head slightly.

“We have to leave Fork’s for this,” Xara said aloud, getting everyone’s attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as usual. I've been busy with other projects and just recently I've gotten back into illustration and other.

Hope everyone enjoys, please subscribe and comment!