Contagious Chemistry

Jack

Ally set her daughter down on her bed and pulled the covers over her. She looked so peaceful and looked a lot like her father. Ally lie down next to her daughter and tucked a piece of Casey's hair behind her ear.

After the dinner, she realized that she missed Stephen so much. She missed his smile, his warmth and generally, his presence. For three years, Ally hid the wound that had been aching every time she looked at Casey. She was the spitting image of Stephen, especially when she rolled her eyes.

When Ally was deep in her thoughts, the bell rang. She groaned and kissed her daughter's temple before rushing to the door. She peeked through the peep hole and saw Jack. Ally sighed, before opening the door for him. "Hey, Jack."

Jack grinned before he leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers. She smiled and placed her hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss for a few moments before pulling away. "Thank God Casey is asleep."

"She is?", Jack pouted. "I want to show her something."

"It's almost midnight, Jack.", she giggled and crossed her arms. "Show her what?"

Jack raised a box, that looked like a pet traveling carriage. She raised her brows and smiled. "Don't tell me..."

"I got her a new puppy.", Jack smirked. "I mean, she looked really sad when Gummy passed away, and I got her a new one."

"Jackie....", Ally trailed off before standing on her toes and pecked Jack's lips. "She'll love it."

"I know she would.", Jack grinned and put down the carriage before opening the small door. Suddenly, a Pappilion puppy came out. Ally cooed and picked up the puppy. "Alex thought it'd be best if I get her the same breed as Baz."

"Sure he did.", Ally rolled her eyes playfully and kissed the puppy's nose. "I'll let Casey name him."

She put the puppy down and watched him as he disappeared into the kitchen. "Now, where are we?", Jack wiggled his brows before wrapping his arms around Ally's waist.

"We could use the guest room.", she smirked seducely.

"Now that's what I'm talking about.", he grinned and scooped Ally from her feet, throwing her over his shoulder. Ally shrieked playfully as Jack ran to the guest room with her on his shoulder.

It was obvious that Ally needed someone as she take care of Casey. After Jack started talking to her again, she knew that he still loves her and she couldn't bear to let him live with a broken heart. He asked her to be Casey's father, but Ally knew that no one could replace Stephen's role.

She explained that and Jack understood, but he wanted to be a part of Casey's and Ally's lifes. So, Ally excepted him as her boyfriend and he could be Casey's 'dad'. Casey was attached with Jack and probably more attached than with Stephen.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Jack asked when they were already in bed. Worry was painted perfectly on his face and Ally felt bad for it.

"Nothing.", Ally lied and shook her head slightly. "I wanted to tell you something."

He nodded and Ally lie her head down on the pillow. Jack followed her action and now, they were only looking into each other's eyes. "Something's bothering you.", Jack spoke up in whispers.

"Jack, I was actually went out with Stephen for dinner."

His eyes widened and those brown orbs turned cold. From warm brown to a hard one, like liquid to solid. "W-What? With Casey too?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry."

Jack kept quiet for a few minutes and then, he exhaled and closed his eyes. "I knew this would come sooner or later."

"I'm sorry, Jack. He wanted to see her and be a part of her life, and I mean, he still has a right over her. If he bring this to the court, he could gain custody over her, and probably, I could lose her."

"No.", Jack calmed me down and caressed my cheek. "Casey is yours, and you've been a great mother. There's no one that could take her from you."

Ally smiled a little before leaning forward, pressing her lips onto Jack's. "Thanks, Jack."

He nodded and pulled her closer. She nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this will be Stephen's story, but i still have to bring some from the prequel into this.
And Jack would be perfect, since we don't need another GoBros drama,haha.
Comments/subscription?
<3