Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

There's a Story at the Bottom of This Bottle

Damned If I Do Ya

I laid in bed, wide awake. I glanced at the clock, it was 4:56 a.m. I groaned and closed my eyes. I heard faint music and the hustle and bustle of the city. It was beginning to give me a headache the more I focused on it. I needed to focus on something else. But anything else would give me a headache too.

To anyone else, I seemed so happy and it seemed that I had the perfect life. I wasn't happy, I always pretended, and I definitely don't have the perfect life. I'm basically a prostitute but better. I'm an escort. I don't have sex with the client unless they pay extra or get me drunk enough, which rarely will happen cause I get in trouble for it by my boss, Clay. Not much trouble though, he would just get really jealous due to the fact that he is in love with me. Yes I know. We dated when I first came to Vegas and that's how I got into the escort business. We stayed together for a year but I told him I couldn't date my boss cause it would ruin business and he agreed, even though he truly didn't want to.

I shouldn't have messed up in Michigan. I should've stayed out of trouble. I should've stayed away from the party scenes, but I couldn't stop myself and none of my friends were there to help. I couldn't stand being away from them anyways. I was so caught up in the partying that I was kicked out a month before first semester ended. Mom was pissed and she was even more pissed when she found out I wanted to move to Vegas, where most of the girls were, rather than move back home. I refused to live in Maryland again. If I did I know that everywhere I would turn, something would remind me of Alex. And I started to remember more and more, I wouldn't be able to not love him. If I let the memories come back, I would come back to him. I know I would and I couldn't let myself do that. I've made it to far to do that.

I jumped a little when my alarm clock began to go off. I looked at it, it was 11:00 a.m. I didn't get one lick of sleep at all, just laid here and thought the whole time. I shut off the alarm and got out of bed and walked out of my room. I took a glance around my apartment. It was a good enough size for me. One bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, and a living room.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was basically nothing. I guess it was a good thing I am getting paid today, cause I needed to go shopping. I decided on a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch, turning on the t.v. as I did so. I decided to watch my music videos I recorded from the night before. I bobbed my head along and watched the music videos as I munched on my cereal. About half way through, that dreaded name popped up on the screen. I closed my eyes tightly as the song began to play.

"I've fought it for a long time now, while drowning in a river of denial-" I quickly pushed the fast forward button and then opened my eyes. I watched as Jack, Zack, Rian, and Alex passed on the screen quickly. Finally it ended and I just turned it off anyways and took my bowl to the sink. I quickly put some clothes on and tied up my hair. I grabbed my purse and then left my apartment. I got into my car and began to drive to the warehouse where Smith's Celebrity Escort was at. I turned on the radio.

"-With their new hit smash, 'Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't.'" I rolled my eyes and changed the station. This happened all the time at least 3 times a day. He would be on t.v. or the radio or the girls would play their music or we would hear it somewhere. It was all just there to remind me that he has moved on and just doesn't care anymore. I wouldn't have expected less, anyways. I mean he couldn't wait forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally posted it! yay!

Sorry it's short but the next one will be too. They're explanations mostly but after that they should be getting longer. I promise.

Hope you like it so far. Make sure to look at the characters to get a better idea of what they're like.

Mucho Love! <333