Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

There's a Story at the Bottom of This Bottle

Six Feet Under The Stars

A light knock came at my door. I opened my eyes, I was awake, just laying in bed relaxing for a while. It was about 11 in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night, like I usually can never sleep well anymore. I rarely get a good night sleep. I am just always thinking about things too much, especially Alex. I have never been able to get him out of my mind, no matter how hard I tried.

"Come in." I said just loud enough for them to hear me. The door opened to reveal an Alex with disheveled hair and no shirt on with just basketball shorts hanging loosely around his hips. In his hand he held a bong and some weed, he knew me all too well. He walked over to the bed as I sat up and tried to push down my messy hair with my hairs. He chuckled at me and motioned for me to scoot over. I did so and he slid under the blanket with me. He took notice to my lack of clothing and just stared for a minute. He snapped out of it and started to pack the bowl piece. It wasn't anything he hasn't seen before, I mean I have changed within the years but I haven't changed too much. I got a few more tattoos, my breasts grew more a bit, and I worked on my body a lot while I was in Vegas, working out wise. Not that I didn't have a nice body before, it was just better, and I had more of an ass these days. I was pretty proud of myself. I enjoyed showing it off as much as possible, if you've got it might as well flaunt it.

Alex passed me the bong and I took the hit and gave it back to him. We sat there getting high for a good while, we had nothing else to do really. We were chilling, listening to some of their music. he was showing me some songs and what not. I've always tried not to listen to them while I was gone, but it was hard cause the girls would always play their music or I would hear it somehow. After a while it was just quiet and we just sat there staring off into the distance, not speaking a word. It wasn't like an awkward silence, but more of a comfortable one. It was hard for me not to look at him. He got only a little fatter, a lot of it was muscle I guess cause he was strong, but he still had a little belly under his abs.

"Now you're being the creeper, eye raping me and shit." Alex smirked at me. I laughed a bit.

"Hey I didn't say anything when you were staring when you first sat in the bed with me." I smiled at him. He laughed back at me.

"You think you're hot or something, huh?" he questioned with a smart ass, joking tone. I just busted up in a fit of laughter.

"And you don't feel that way about yourself? You're the worst!" I said in between laughter.

"So you agree? You think you're really pretty." he said with a girly tone, I began to laugh more as he tried to quote mean girls. He just stared at me, with a glimmer in his eye, as I laughed as how funny he was being. I shoved his arm playfully.

"You're too funny, Alex." I sighed as I tried to stop my laughing. He just grinned and continued to stare at me. He did for a while. "Alright, now you're being the creep again. What is it?" I smiled a cheesy grin. He stared for a while with a smile on his face before speaking.

"You're just so beautiful, I can't help myself." I blushed ten shades of red and tried to avert my gaze, but Alex's hand stopped my face and gently turned it back towards him. We looked deep into each others eyes and I saw, I saw the hurt he felt, and the sadness. I saw a color different than the chocolate, fun-loving brown eyes I knew years ago. I saw a dull, emotionally drained man, compared to the exuberant, exhilarating one I knew. "Do you think you would like to go out with me tonight?" he whispered, never taking his eyes from mine. I was frozen, like I was stunned with all his words and at a loss of my own. Finally I felt I could speak.

"I think I would like that." I whispered back with a small smile on my face. His thumb rubbed against my cheek and he removed his hand.

_____________________________________________________

I smiled in the mirror at myself as I was finally satisfied with how I looked. This was like the 7th outfit I have been through. I opened my door a bit and went back to the mirror to do a little bit of make up. I saw Alex walk in in the corner of my eye. He was wearing dark pants and a light button up shirt with one of his hoodies over it, this one was a Blink-182 one. I looked at him and twirled around.

"What do you think?" I asked while spinning.

"You look amazing." he just stared in awe, I smiled at him and grabbed my bag so we could leave. We got into Alex's car and we drove downtown to the same restaurant we spent our first Valentine's day at. I grinned as the waiter walked us to the table. We ordered our drinks and food and enjoyed the night.

After that was over, Alex and I just walked around town, laughing at things and people, and having a good time. We ended up on Thames street by the liquor store. Alex ran in and got a few things while I smoked a cigarette outside. We walked on down the familiar roads to one we knew well, South Broadway. We walked to the end and down the trail to the docks. We sat on our dock and just reminisced, drank, and smoked. It got bit chilly so Alex gave me his hoodie to wear. I looked up at the stars and Alex's song popped into my head. I began to move my feet a bit as I thought of the beat, usually it would make me sad but I felt happy to be thinking about it right now. Alex laughed at me as he saw me bopping my head and moving to no music that could be heard.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled.

"Thinking about our song, the one your wrote." I said softly.

"Which one?" he laughed out, and I giggled a bit.

"Six Feet Under the Stars. Being here made me think about it. This is the first time ever I can think about that song and not cry." I said while staring at the stars still. I looked at him and his eyes were fixated on me. "What is Six Feet Under The Stars, Alex?" he smiled and let out a sigh. He looked up to the stars and then back at me.

"I used to come here, both when we were together and after you left, just to think. Especially when you weren't around, it would help me clear my head, think of songs, and just think about things, life, everything. It made me think about what we had, what it was. And that's where Six Feet Under the Stars comes from, us, here. Six Feet Under the Stars is a place that doesn't exist. It's a place in your mind where everything and anything is possible. It's a place where two people can be at a time where no one could judge them and no one could break them apart. That is what we had, it's what I hope we still have or will find again. It's the reason I wake up every morning, the reason I get on that stage to let everyone in the world hear my songs, so people can be lucky enough to have that place to be with someone, to be happy without any worries or troubles." he said ever so softly, as if he spoke any louder it would shatter the silence. I just stared at him, I was at a loss of words. "Lola, would you mind if I kissed you?" he asked as he got closer. I just shook my head as no, like I didn't mind. He leaned in slowly as he collided his lips with mine in a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola
Alex

No update in such a long time but here you go!!!! and I changed the background, I like this one better haha. Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will hopefully be up soon. :)

<3Vicci