Status: NEW!!!! I'll be updating this once a week, maybe twice (: Comment and subscribe, or there wont be any chapters comin' out.

Like Jack And Sally

A fearsom king with a deep mighty voice

The only thing on Seth's mind this instant was whether he would like his new school, or he would hate it. He hated the other school he had went to for one reason, people mistaken him for a girl, and always teased him. Even when he had short hair, they told him that his small heart shaped face, and soft features convinced them well. He didn't like it at all. Every time someone would such use his name in the same sentence with the word girl he'd explode, or even referred to him as the 'the girl with the blond hair' he would explode, and get mad. No one enjoyed seeing him mad, it was like seeing a puppy fight for it's life, just something the world didn't need to see.

He glanced over at his mother, who seemed to be rambling on about how he'd love his new school, and how the teachers seemed nice when she spoke with them the first week they had moved into the small little city just outside Canada, where he used to live in Edmonton. He rolled his eyes and just continued to stare out the window, his blond hair brushing again his neck as it gently blew behind him from the small slit he had the window rolled down at.

"Trust me Seth! You'll like it" his mom finished, pulling up into a parking lot. Seth's eyes shifted from the window, to the large school that his mom pulled up at. "Here's your locker number, and your schedule" His mom said, handing him one small paper and one regular sized paper, that he neatly folded and put into the back pocket of his light blue skinny jeans. He pushed his bangs out of his face and pushed the door open, "See yah mum" He muttered, getting out of the car, leaning in to grab his shoulder bag carrying all of his school stuff and closed the car door. He sighed and slung the bag lazily over his shoulder and walked towards the school. Kids standing by cars stared at him as he walked, causing him to feel very nervous.

He bit down on his inner cheek and pulled open the school doors, people didn't mind him walking in at first, but once their eyes traveled up and down his body, he could hear low whistles from a group a guys near by, and giggles from girls standing by him. He closed his eyes, chewing harder down on his cheek as he began his death walk to locker 289. The school was big, and it would take him some time to find his locker, he could just tell.

"Hey, new girl!" Seth's eye twitched, and he ignored the call, making his pace quicker as he walked down the hallway.

He didn't even look back to see who was talking to him, he just kept walking. He wasn't going to let his anger make a fool of himself just yet. Sighing, he took a glance at his cell phone in his blue sweater pocket, there was ten minutes till the bell, he had a lot of time.

"Excuse me... Your standing in front of my locker" A small, cute sounding voice said.

He shook out of his thoughts and stared straight at a small girl, who was only a little taller then he was standing there, her brown eyes staring at him curiously.

"S-Sorry" He muttered, moving slightly to the side. The girl smiled and walked up to the locker he stood in front of.

"Can you help me find my locker?" He asked her shyly, she looked over her shoulder at him and nodded.

"Where is it?" She asked, grabbing a couple books and closing her locker.

"289, sorry for bothering you" He handed her the small slip of paper his mother had given her and she grabbed it, nodding.

"It's on the second floor" She told him, and began to walk down the hall way.

Seth quickly ran after her, keeping up with her quick pace. It was silent until they had gotten to the second floor stair case.

"I'm Elizabeth by the way" She said, offering him a small smile as she opened the door for him.

"I'm Seth, and yes. I'm a dude" He said, she looked slightly shocked, but shook it off.

"Oh"

Seth laughed and patted her back. They talked while she walked him to his new locker.

"Alright, the bells going to ring in five minutes Seth! I'll see you in class!" and with that, Elizabeth was running down the hallway in a cute like frenzy that made Seth giggle.

He spun in the codes to the lock and then popped open the locker, shoving his bag inside, not caring whether he needed anything. It was his first day, he didn't want to haul it around with all of his stuff inside of it. He slammed the locker shut and sighed. The bell was going to ring in less the one minute, and he didn't know where his home room was. Wasn't that just great? There were more people coming down the hall way, a group of guys. Seth let out a light growl and turned around, attempting to walk away, but he couldn't. He walked into something, and that something wouldn't budge.

"What the fuck?" He muttered lightly, looking up at what he walked into.

There was an amused looking boy standing there, his hands in his back pockets, apparently waiting for Seth to realize there was a person in front of him. Seth's cheeks tinted bright red and he quickly looked down and mumbled a sorry, and swished around the person, quickly, walking- running towards the staircase.

The boy he walked into was beautiful, his jet black hair covered his eyes, and he had snake bites. His body was nicely built, and his eyes, that Seth caught a glimpse of were electric green, making him more embarrassed for what he did. He put his hands up to his hot cheeks and crouched down once he got into an empty hallway.

"God, am I that dumb?" He asked himself standing up straight.

"Dunno, you ask me" A smooth voice said from behind him.

Seth jumped, putting a hand over his speeding heart, then whipped around to see who had scared the shit out of him. It was the boy, and he seemed to be holding a small folded paper in his hands.

"It slipped out of your pocket when you ran away from me" the boy laughed a low, sexy laugh.

"Shit..." He muttered, after patting down his ass pockets.

"Can I have that back?" He asked, looking at the boy for a brief moment, then looking back down at the ground.

"What's wrong girl? Can't look at me for long?" The guy mused.

Seth's eye twitched, "I'm a guy, not a girl" He protested the boy, finally growing the courage to look at him.

"Nahh... You look like a girl, you have the body of a girl, you have the face of a girl, you even sound like one, your a girl" The boy said, a smirk sliding onto his face.

Seths fingers twitched and curled up into a fist. He bit down on his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything else. He moved toward the guy, who watched him intently, and snatched the paper out of his hand and stormed off behind him, back down the hallway he came.

"See you later girlie!" The guy shouted after him. Seth flipped him off and glared at the floor his whole walk to find the office.

The bell had rang a couple of minutes ago, and he still hasn't found room 130. Sighing with aggrivation, he stopped and looked at the door numbers, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116.. Those numbers. He scratched the back of his neck and followed the doors down the hall, and turned left. Soon enough, he had found his class room, he could feel his palm sweat up, and he put his hand on the door knob. He twisted it open, this is going to be just like the last school, he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
RAWR!
This
was
The
begining
to
my
slash!
ENJOY!
<3 If you want the pictures used for the story, and more character pictures, just message me, I'll be glad to send you them. I have folders of their models, cause I'm just that creepy . D:
Comments and Subscribers make me update. Dont forget that.