Status: NEW!!!! I'll be updating this once a week, maybe twice (: Comment and subscribe, or there wont be any chapters comin' out.

Like Jack And Sally

Victory's within the mile

The day had started off horrible, and ended even worse for poor Seth. The students of the school he was now attending, were now calling him a girl, from left to right. The only one who hadn't called him a girl, was his one friend, who appeared to be the nerd of the school, Elizabeth. She also warned him about people, told him names and described and pointed out the people he needed to stay away from while they were sitting in class, always together. They had become pretty great friends by the end of the day, and earlier, he learnt that she wasn't exactly into boys, but she wasn't into girls.

"Hey girlie!" Brian Chain, the number one on Seth's look out list called after him as him and Elizabeth walked out of the school. He glanced behind him, his eyes meeting his unhidden electric green eyes. He usually, all the times he saw him had his bangs in his face, not wanting people to see his eyes. Seth sighed and looked at Elizabeth, who nudged him to keep walking and ignore him, he'd eventually leave them alone.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Brian yelled, walking over, as if he was a giddy school girl about to get her first friend. "What's up guys?" He asked a cute lisp could be heard in his voice as he spoke as girlie as he could, slinging his arms over both their shoulders and cutting in between them. Seth glanced at Elizabeth, who looked like she could die from her nervousness. "Get lost" Seth said, sliding away from Brian, grabbing Elizabeth by the hand. "Mmm, and what's a girl like you going to do?" Brian mused, wrapping his arms around Elizabeth so she couldn't get away.

"I'm not a fucking girl, shut up" Seth growled, growing angry and impatient with Brian. Brian's eyes twinkled with excitement, one of his arms moved from Elizabeth's shoulder, running down her body, causing her to whimper and try to get out of his hold. This angered Seth even more and he stomped over to Brian, and grabbed both his hands and with all his strength, moved his hands away from Elizabeth, she stumbled and hid behind Seth. "Will you fuck off?" He growled at Brian, who still had that amused look in his eyes, a smirk sliding onto his face. "Someone's mad" He announced in a cocky tone. Seth shoved Brian backwards, a look of anger sliding onto his feminine features.

Brian stared at him, amazed he even had that kind of power, or even thought about pushing him. No one pushed him, this caused Brian to grab Seth by his wrist, and pull him closer, his other hand gripping his chin in a death grip. "Listen, girlie, if you ever push me again, your going to get hurt, regardless of your gender, got it?" He hissed in Seth's face, glaring hard at him.

The butterflies growing in Seth's stomach did not give him one moment of break with Brian's gorgeous looking face so close to his. He shook off the feeling momentarily and glared back. "I'm not a god damn girl! Jesus christ, I'm a guy!" He yelled in Brian's face. Brian growled more, and his hand holding Seth's chin moved, down his jaw to his collar bone. Soon enough, Brian's hand was going up his shirt, his warm hand touching his chest. Seth bit his bottom lip visibly and felt his hand trail back down, stopping at the rim of his pants. "Alright, would you rather me do this here? or somewhere else?" He whispered huskily in Seth's ear. It took Seth all his might to not let his body, and his feelings get a hold of him.

The tips of Brian's fingers undid the button on his skinny jeans and undid the zipper, causing Seth to flinch, and attempt to pull away, his thought process was working, and clear after he realized what Brian was talking about. He could hear Brian chuckle as he tried to get away, but he was just to strong, and it left Seth harmless, due to his lack of muscle. Brian's hand got the tips of his fingers down the rim of his pants before Brian burst into hysterical laughter, and looked at Seth.

"You thought I was seriously going to touch you?" Brian asked him, still laughing. Seth's cheeks heated up, and he could feel the blood rushing quickly to his cheeks. "Your an ass hole, get the fuck off of me" Seth growled menacingly. He moved his hands and quickly did up his pants and shoved Brian once more, this time with all the force he could muster up. Brian stumbled backwards and Seth took his leave, storming off.

He was beyond furious! This guy had the nerve to put him through all that, then laugh in his face? It infuriated him. He whipped around when he felt someones hand on his shoulder, but it was only Elizabeth, who looked scared to shit of the situation that happened.

"Seth, he can't touch me. In the way you think he can" She said to him, giving him a reassuring smile. "He probably could" Seth rumbled. "He can't my mom would kick his ass, afterall, he does life with me... And he is my step brother" She sighed. Seth's eyes went wide and he shook his head, pushing his blond bangs out of his face to stare at her in shock. "Your shit serious?" He asked, his mouth gaping open. "Yeah" She blushed, feeling dumb not telling him before.

Seth pushed his bangs back with his fingers, and looked at her. "I sure feel sorry for you, but damn, that boys gorgeous" He muttered to her. This caused her to break out into laughter, and quickly agreed with him. They talked until they got to Elizabeth's house, where she was going to help him with his math homework the teacher assigned him on the first day. She told him Brian wouldn't be home any time soon, and they could even turn on a movie in the basement if they wanted to. He never came home right after school.

Seth called his mother, told her where he was, and then they started their homework. They were one question away, and had been working on the homework for thirty minutes, Seth caught on quickly to what she had told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah . The picture aattt the top , yeah that one . That's two men, and one of those guys happened to be Seth (: The other one could be Brian, cause the hair is all good n' shit. :P