Status: NEW!!!! I'll be updating this once a week, maybe twice (: Comment and subscribe, or there wont be any chapters comin' out.

Like Jack And Sally

Looking hot, Dangerous!

Seth sighed, his breath was soft and quiet. He and Elizabeth sat in her basement, watching the grudge two, a movie that Elizabeth wanted to watch. But she was to busy watching it through the tiny cracks of her fingers that covered her cute heart shaped face, while every scary part-well supposed to be scary part- came on, she buried her face into Seths chest. They were nicely curled up together on the couch that was in the basement, watching the movie with surround sound and on a 52inch tv. It was amusing to Seth to watch her flinch at every single part where the Grudge came in.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" Elizabeth finally cried, unable to take anymore. Seth burst into laughter and wrapped his arms around her. He moved her to the other side of the couch and crawled up, walking towards the TV. He first reached to turn off the DVD player first, a smirk coming to his face when he turned to face Elizabeth, who was gaping in shock. "That was so scary!" She screamed, throwing her hands up.

Seth pushed his blonde hair behind his ear and looked at her thoughtfully and walked over to her. Seth climbed on top of her smirking. "Elizabeth. My love, you don't need to be scared, I, your knight is here!" He said dramatically, pulling her into a tight bear hug against his chest. She started to laugh and she hugged him back. He felt his body falling backwards onto the ground, with Elizabeth on top of him.

"Hey Elizabeth, mom said you had a friend over for once" Guess who came trotting down the stairs as Seth shifted on top of Elizabeth ticking her sides. "Oh- damn. It's the new girl!" Brian yelled, smirking as Seth's eye twitched. He got up, frowning. "I'm not a girl" He stated, holding a hand out to help Elizabeth up. "Prove it?" Brian smirked. "Well, if you want me to in front of your sister..." He trailed off innocently, unzipping his skinny jeans. Elizabeth mumbled something about her already knowing Seth was a boy and she darted up stairs. Seth rolled his eyes and zipped his pants back up.

The only reason he did that was for a joke, nothing else. He started to walk by Brian, who was unimpressed with him. Brian grabbed Seth's shoulder and slammed him against the stairs, resting himself in a sitting position on Seth's lap. "You might not show me, but I might just sneak a peak myself" He smirked, moving his hands down to Seth's waist, undoing his pants. Brian just started to tug, and tug and tug at Seth's skinnies until his boxers were in full view; causing Brian to smirk. He bent over Seth's small girly figure and looked at him.

Seth's cheeks were a cherry red color, and he refused to even look Brian in the eye. "So, Seth, what happened to being brave?" Brian snickered at the girlie looking male. "Shut up!" Seth stuttered out, trying to glare at Brian who looked so amused with the situation. "Nah, I'll just have fun teasing you" Brian chuckled and he let his fingers rim Seth's boxers, slowly poking his fingers inside his boxers one by one. Seth's eyes were tight shut, so he didn't see the kiss Brian had leaned in eagerly for.

Their lips brushed, and as quick as it happened; Brian was off of Seth, and was now going to sit at the couch. Seth mumbled something to himself, and then looked at Brian with fearful eyes as Brian turned his head to look at him too. "Don't worry babe, I won't take you just yet" He smirked, winking at Seth. Seth pulled his pants up quickly and ran-more like fumbled- up the stairs to go home. No way was he coming back to this house, ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter, it's only out cause a certain person egged it on.
XP I hope they enjoy this one.

comment/subscribe?!

~Mittens/Derek.