Status: Active. More comments mean more updates! :)

Forcibly Wedded: The Billionaire’s Convenient Wife

Gold-digger: a name that was traditionally given to a woman who seeks the company of or marries a rich, successful man, but supposedly doesn’t love the man and is seen by others as only wanting to get her hands on his money. Now, of course, times have changed. As more women become financially successful and more advanced in the workplace, fewer of them are interested in “gold digging”. And as a result, guys as gold-diggers are starting to become more common.

Here's a new story written by a friend of mine on FanFiction.Net, ladydolce. I asked her if I could post it on here, and she told me that yes, I could. :)

Forcibly Wedded: The Billionaire's Convenient Wife has money, scandal, tragedy and romance. And instead of being set in Japan or New York, like most Yu-Gi-Oh stories, this story is set in Australia. I think that's pretty neat! :)

Anyway, comments/feedback are very much appreciated!


Layout made by: Me.
Story by:ladydolce on FanFiction.Net.
  1. Meeting Anzu Mazaki
    Seto finds out that Anzu Mazaki is not at all like her younger sister, Ayaka.
  2. Not All Women are Gold-Diggers
    Anzu tells Seto that there are lots of women who seek the company of rich successful men, but that doesn't make them all gold-diggers.
  3. An Invitation to Dinner
    Anzu receives an invitation to dine with Seto.
  4. A Discussion Over Dinner
    Anzu and Seto have a chat over dinner and dessert.
  5. The Letter
    Anzu admits that Seto was right and apologizes for believing Ayaka.
  6. Meeting Ayaka
    Anzu finally meets up with Ayaka, her enstranged sister.
  7. Discussion
    Kaiba meets Ayaka, and sees her for the gold-digger that she really is.
  8. A Tragedy
    Anzu finds out some tragic news involving her sister from Kaiba...
  9. Intimacy at Long Last
    Kaiba finally shows Anzu how much he wants her, and keeps a dark promise he'd made to himself long ago...
  10. A Discussion
    Seto makes a proposition to Anzu
  11. A Marriage of Convenience
    Anzu and Seto have a serious discussion....
  12. In a Foul Mood
    Another serious discussion
  13. The Wedding
    The big day finally arrives...