Status: Active. More comments mean more updates! :)

Forcibly Wedded: The Billionaire’s Convenient Wife

Intimacy at Long Last

Anzu clenched her fists in Seto's hair. He was undoing her, knot by knot. The taste of his kiss, the feel of his hard male body, pushed the sadness out of her mind.

He eased back, staring at her. "Do you want to stop?" he lifted her hand, kissing the fingers one by one. "Your hand's trembling."

Leaning forward, she touched her lips to his. "I need you to hold me. To make love with me." His eyes were dark as she tilted her head to warm the kiss. "Please, Seto."

His tongue tangled hotly with hers, and she welcomed the burning sensation, exulted in the heat between them.

He unfastened the first button on her blouse, then the second and the third, until it was undone. His gaze slid down and up. Underneath she wore a bra of peach satin, the lace trimming splayed over the swell of her breasts.

"You're so beautiful, Anzu, did you know that?" He flicked the front hook of her bra, watched her breasts spill free. Then rasped a fingernail over one roseate peak, watching her face as he lowered his mouth to devour them.

Anzu moaned, writhed, trying to break free as the fire consumed her. Praying that the wicked ache between her thighs would soothe.

She didn't hear herself begging, but Seto did.

He pressed a kiss to the column of her neck. To the spot which singed every nerve in her quivering body.

"Touch me," he ordered softly, savoring her wild whimper as he scraped his teeth over the beating pulse.

His body was warm and solid through the fabric of his shirt. His eyes clear and direct, fogging when she reached lower, his labored breathing filling the air with hers.

She moved restlessly, fisting his shirt with one hand, the other fumbling to release the fasteners which held it together.

Seto ran his tongue over his teeth. "Need some help?"

"No." Buttons slid deliciously from their holes until finally she eased the fabric from his body. Anzu managed to smile. "See?"

She ran her hands up and down his hot flesh, rolling one male nipple between her fingertips, torturing him.

"Stop it," he crushed his mouth to hers, brutal and demanding. She arched, wholly enjoying the excitement in their mutual capitulation.

He tore his mouth from hers and pressed it to her throat. "Where is your bedroom?" He drew away. "Unless you want to do it on the floor."

"And risk the rug burns? I don't think so." She started across the room, her heart crashing against her rib cage as feminine honey dampened her panties.

With tender care Seto lowered her on the bed, cradled her body beneath his as he resumed the torment on the pebbled points of her breasts.

Bearing all his weight on his arms, he rose above her. "These need to go." He unsnapped the fastener of her jeans, rolling the black denim down her creamy thighs and tossing it aside.

A deep-seated groan erupted from his mouth as her fingers brushed the button fly of his trousers. He swiped her hands away, pressing her back against the pillows while he eased the pale swatch of satin off her body.

Their eyes waged a silent duel as he removed his trousers deftly and impatiently, frustration whipping through her as his boxer shorts remained.

He caught the lobe of her ear between his teeth and bit. "Help me take it off."

With impatience that matched his own, Anzu tugged at the silky garment until finally, oh, yeah finally, he shrugged himself free.

Her breasts heaved as the tip of him nudged her slick entrance, arching again as he kept himself there. "Please, Seto. I want to feel you inside me…"

He caught her to him, drove into her, filled her in one hot urgent stroke that sent her ruthlessly over the edge.

He withdrew all the way out of her then thrust back, sent her soaring yet again, the faint rumbles of his own pleasure lancing through her.

Helpless, she matched his pace, sinking her teeth into the curved muscle of his shoulder when he quickened the tempo.

Her warm breath tickling his ear when she gasped his name, telling him she was almost to the point where he wanted her to be.

Her legs moved higher to take him deeper, so much deeper, her muscles quivering around him as the sensations of orgasm rolled through her, stealing her voice.

And the rush into the realms of ecstasy had him groaning her name—the most beautiful sound she'd ever heard—again and again, as he joined her on the soulful ride to heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to send my thanks to HSisOv3r for her nice comment on this story. :) I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am myself.