Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

First impressions are important. Don't act like a babbling idiot.

I woke up with a huge headache. After watching boosh for two hours and still not being able to get to sleep, i took two paracetamol. And i hate paracetamol. It just made me ill.

I sat up in my bed a ruffled my hair before checking my alarm clock. It was half past eleven and i was already starving. After shrugging off my clothes and standing in the shower for two minutes, i wriggled into some tight blue skinny jeans and a green hoodie. Threw on a little makeup and went downstairs. Mum had left a note on the top.

Gone out. back later.

Very informative, that was my mum. She was a complete alcoholic and, me being an only child, she had nobody to look after, so no reason to stop drinking. God knows where she had gone, probably to the pub, her car was till there.
I opened the cupboard. Great, no food. I trudged upstairs, grabbed my purse and set off towards the shop.

On the way there i , again, began thinking about the boy that i seemed to be seeing a lot often. "think about it" i told myself. "He's only human, why don't i just talk to him." I thought about it a little more and found my self imagining it in my head... all of the possible scenarios.
What if he just thought i was strange, that i just went up to random people and started babbling. Imagine how awkward it would be. Maybe i should leave it a little longer, wait till he talked to me. That's what i would do. No i would talk to him the next time i saw him.
Now i was babbling like an idiot to myself, in my head. Which was even more insane than out loud

I eventually got to the shop and got a chicken salad, walked into the park and sat on a usual bench. And just as i thought it. He was there. But it was so strange, he wasn't walking past, or even stood up. He was sat on a bench, facing a different way that me, with a notepad. I think he was drawing, but i didn't know what. So i just watched him for a bit while i ate.
After i had finished my salad i got up and decided to casually walk past him, just peek at what he was drawing. maybe talk to him? i don't know. My brain wasn't connecting to any of my body, so i just felt my legs moving towards him, eventually i was behind him.

I stopped completely when i saw what he was drawing, i never meant to, but it was just so breath taking. It was a picture of Kurt Cobain. He was smiling, maybe even laughing. But it was just so perfect, almost like a black and white photograph. I didn't mean to speak, but my mouth opened and the word's just came out.
" I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to be nosy, but i was just walking past and i saw this and.... wow. You're so talented."

That was it. I had spoke to him. It could only get easier from now. He turned around and smiled at me. I very nearly melted. His teeth where perfect and white.
" Thank you. I've been working on it for a week or two, do you know who it is?"
His voice was so soft, more relaxing that julian barratt's. Yet he sounded generally interested.
" Yeah, it's kurt Cobain, it really is brilliant, i love his music. It is beautiful. So meaningful and stuff and he is a really great singer and....
And that was it, i was off, rambling, and i couldn't stop myself. I had to actually force my mouth closed.
But he just smiled at me.
" Sit down." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I'd LOVE to hear you're thoughts, subscribe? ^^ next one up soon so check for updates (: LOVE.