Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Morning after

"Shit?" i asked, a little confused by this random point. " What do you mean shit?"
The blood was still pounding in my head. I was probably still drunk. God knows how much i drunk, too much. I knew that.
" Think about it, we hardly know each other."
" I know that i like you."
fuck, what an absolutely shit thing to say. It sounds like I'm in love with him. Wait... was i in love with him? No. My god. I had only just met this boy. I was actually insane. But he just looked at me in the eye.
" I could break you're tiny, fragile heart."
What the hell was he talking about? Where was all this coming from?
" Vince...what's wrong? Last night was... amazing...and" oh god. I was really not one with the words today. This conversation was quickly becoming to awkward for my liking. Especially for a still drunk girl.
But Vince laughed. Then his face became rather serious, almost worried.
I made the stupid decision of attempting to shoot up, sitting upright. But i was thrown back down by the pain that shook through my entire body. I felt like death. I made do with looking directly at him.
" Vince? What the fucks going on?" i questioned him.
" Nothing. I just need to sleep.I... Listen, don't go. I wan't to get to know you. Just...please."
I had been up less than a minute and was already so confused. He was sending out such a mix of signals that i wasn't so sure which one to follow.
"I'll stay" i told him. I didn't have much to go home to, did i? Just a mother, probably a lot drunker than me, ready to blow her fuse at someone. And i was the easiest target.
Vince turned over and within a few minute i began to hear the sound of heavy breathing. Only when i was almost certain that Vince was asleep did i attempt to move.

It was around that point when the pain hit me. I mean REALLY hit me. If i'd thought that i had felt pain before it was nothing like now. It felt like someone was sticking knives into my body. I let out a sharp exhale of pure pain. Being careful not to awake Vince. He was clearly Knackered. Probably drunk as well.

I painfully crawled out of bed and slid on my underwear, wincing with pain with every movement. I managed to waddle to the toilet in pain. It's a good job that he had a door straight from the bedroom to the toilet.

When i got to the toilet i nearly died.

I looked AWFUL. My makeup was smudged everywhere, my hair sticking up in all of the wrong place. To be honest i looked as if i had been dragged backwards through a hedge. I also felt a little sick. Not to mention the hell that was going on inside my body. I needed paracetamol. I dragged myself to the cabinet above the sink.
I flicked through various bottles of medication, cigarettes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, untill i finally came to a large packet of paracetamol. I picked it out and closed my eyes. I was knackered. But when i opened my eyes i wished i hadn't. I dropped the paracetamol to the floor, the box bursting open, sending tiny white pills flying everywhere. I was more shocked by what lay behind it. I pulled it out and examined it, no. I couldn't be mistaken.
How could he not tell me? what was i going to do?

I held the small bag of white powder into the light.
I was right. There was no doubt.
Vince took drugs.
I was in a drug addicts apartment.
Oh god,
I had slept with a drug addict.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS! sorry for a short one xxx
rate and i'll love you forever.
check my profile out (;