Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Conversations

I didn't know what to do, should i confront him? should i leave. Should i run? i don't know what to do... i...

"Kimmy?"

Shit, Vince's knock disturbed my thoughts completely and i had no idea what i was going to do.
"Are you okay, i heard a scream."
Shit. I had screamed?
" Yeah...uh...i'm fine. Just a bit sleepy. i was just... resting."
I said whilst desperately trying to get everything back in the cupboard.
" You where resting in the toilet?"
"um... must of dozed off."
I silently closed the cupboard door and sighed heavily in relief. I wandered over to the door and unlocked it and smiled at Vince, he pulled my hand and dragged me onto the couch in the living room.
"Coffee?" he asked.
" Tea please" i replied.

I couldn't think properly. I just didn't know what to do. I was considering just wandering straight out of the apartment. No. I needed to sort this shit out. I decided i would wait it out a little before saying anything. It would make things easier.
Vince handed me my tea, i took a long gulp, spitting it back into the cup when it burned my tongue.
SHIT!
"it's hot." Vince grinned, wandering out of the room. I put my tea down and lay on the couch. I had now decided that i couldn't leave Vince. To be fair, he had done nothing to me. apart from the weird conversation. But... ha drugs. I had no idea what to do. I closed my eyes and lay down. Clearing my head, my headache was slowly fading and i was starting to remember the previous day a little clearer. I had no idea how much i had drank, too much.
I was just starting to drift off to sleep when the door slammed, Vince stood there, looking serious.
" Vince?" i asked.
" What the HELL did you do?! You look through my stuff!? You little bitch!"
Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck.
" vince....i" i stammered, but after that nothing but noises seemed to be coming out.
" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!"
He was beginning to sound like we had been married for forty years. But oh no. It was clear. He knew what i had seen as much as i did.
I broke down crying, tears streaming out of my eyes, i curled up on the couch and closed my eyes, sobbing. I wanted to leave, but i'd have nowhere to go. My head was still so fucked up, i had no idea what to do. Why was i still here?
I didn't expect Vince's hand to land on my shoulder.
"Kimmy.... i'm sorry" all traces of anger where gone and when i looked to his face it looked as though he was genuinely sorry. He gazed into my eyes, before gently kissing my cheek.
" Do you... Is it.... Why?" i asked, looking deeply into his eyes.
He looked at me, understanding.
" I had a party a few months ago, i got a little for it, i'm not addicted. It's just a social thing, it gives me a little buzz, it lets me down. i'm fine. Nothing to worry about."
I don't know why, but i believed him. It felt like there was no reason for him to lie to me. it's not like i could lose respect for him. I hadn't even built any up yet. I gave him a warm hug, clinging tightly too him. He had me so worried. Not necessarily just about him either.
" Go to bed" Vince told me.
" You look knackered."
I didn't argue, i did as he said, wandering out of the room and into the nice, warm covers that smelt just like Vince. He was right, i was knackered. It didn't take me long to doze off.

* Vince's POV*

I don't know why i lied to her, i didn't wan't her to leave me. She was one babe. And she was so nice. But she believed me, and now i was caught up in a huge lie that i knew would just get worse.I was spinning myself a web. But if i had just came out with the fact that i was a full blown junkie, plus an alcoholic, she would leave me for sure, i didn't want any of that to happen. I had known Kimmy for such a short time yet i got the best feeling off her. Like she trusted me. She shouldn't have done. She had me so confused.
I grabbed my mobile off the table and went to my contacts. m... mum. It didn't ring for long before she picked up.
" Vince? It's so good to hear from you honey, how are you? i can't chat for long. I've got an appointment. I'm so sorry for the late money, it's on it's way in the post, i promise."
i missed her voice so much. I hadn't seen her for so long.
" Mum, i'm great. But there's a girl here. She's really nice though. I wan't to get to know her."
I could practically hear the beaming on the other end of the phone. She hated me being so lonely. I knew that.
" that's great! You havn't told her about... you know."
" no mum"
" well good honey, look i've got to go, bye, love you."
" bye"

And that was it, one of the many short conversations i have with my mum only every few weeks. I couldn't tell kimmy, i didn't want to tell her the truth. That two years ago my mum had moved to London to become a prostitute. She couldn't get any other job. I begged for her. I told her i'd get a job, but i couldn't do any better than she could. In the end this is what had to happen. This was the only way we could both live. I just hated the way that my mum had to live. It really got me down. So...down. I small pool of depression began to come over me. I was coming down fast. I headed to the bathroom for my next fix.
Holding the packet, smiling at it, my eyes glistening. I grabbed my key out of my pocket and set up a small line, before covering one nostril. Bend, eyes closed, snort quickly, ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooohhh, look i didn't prrof read this cause i'm tired so there will probably be errors. i have 7 subscribers but only two comments. If you've read this far you MUST have an opinion. PLEASE comment or a may just give up :/ . THANKYOU so much for reading this. Ratings would be AMAZING <3