Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Accident

I woke up, my head hurting more than it did before i had a nap. It was now throbbing. But most of the other pain that was in my body was almost gone.
I got up and attempted to walk in a straight line. It didn't work.
I crashed into one of the walls and cut my arm a little. I was definably still drunk.

Vince bashed through the door, nearly knocking it off it's hinges and walked straight up to me.
" Kimmy are you okay?" i nodded, feeling a little faint at the site of my own blood. I never liked blood. It made me feel ill. Vince knelt down next to me and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I wasn't particularly in a romantic mood but i went along with it. Though his kiss tasted strong. It made me feel a little sick.
He stood up, wobbling about a lot and headed for the door. " Vince, are you aright" i asked. He didn't look right. He looked too pale and was shaking a lot. I was a little worried. Around thirty seconds after he had left i wandered into the living room, seeing that the bathroom door was locked and knowing that vince was in there.
I had calmed down a lot about the drugs thing. It was only at parties, which i guessed happened rarely. So it wasn't so bad. it was only a really tiny bag, like the kind they collect money in at post offices. And it looked relatively full, so everything was going to be aright.

I poured a little vodka on the top into a shot glass.You know what they say, the best way to cure a hangover is to drink more. And don't judge me. I needed waking up. And i loved the burn of the alcohol sliding down my throat. It wasn't like i made a habit of it. It was a one off thing. I seemed to be trying quite a few new thing lately, apparently.

At that point i heard a huge smash, like the sound of ceramic tiles. I held my breath, not wanting to move, i knew exactly where it came from. I just didn't wan't to admit it to myself. After around three seconds of heavy breathing to stop myself having a panic attack.
" Vince?" i called through the door. No reply.
" VINCE!" i shouted louder.
After no reply yet again i started to band on the door " VINCE!!! VINCE!!! ARE YOU OKAY!! oh my god..." i started screaming.
What the fuck was happening. Was he okay? i couldn't breath. It felt like the alcohol i had just swallowed was coming back up my throat.
I ran into the kitchen and ripped off all the draw and stopped when i eventually found the knives. I grabbed one and ran for the bathroom.
I used as much strength as i had to attempt to get underneath the lock and rip it off with the knife. It took a few attempts.
How did all of this happen? It's just so unreal. Ten minutes ago i was in bed, fine.
I was still drunk and not thinking clearly, just attempting to breathe through sobs i didn't realise where coming out.
Eventually the locked snapped off and i clawed at the door handle. I ripped open the door and stopped breathing.
Vince was passed out against the floor, his nose and mouth bleeding, with a pile of blood on the floor and a huge gash on his head where he had hit it on the toilet seat.
I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short on before bed time just for Jade :')
I may re-write this. Everything moves too fast in this chapter.
PLEASE COMMENT or i'm deleting the story :'(
Ratings are AMAZING. i have non :'(