Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Cocaine

My head was spinning, the room was too hot.

I found myself in the center of a large white room. No windows, no door, nothing. And the light was so bright.

There was one thing in the middle of the room, sitting center to the empty space.
Just a small white table, with a small white chair.
I was tired and my legs where throbbing, sitting down seemed like the greatest idea in the world. Somehow it seemed like this was set up for me. I took my seat.
I closed my eyes and let my head lol back over the back of the chair, taking deep, slow breaths. I opened my eyes only because the eerie, empty darkness didn't go well with the silence. But only when i opened my eyes did i see what was on the table.

It was a very small amount, but an amount just the same. tiny flakes of white particles, spread out all over the table, one credit card at the side, one fiver pound note. I'm not so sure why but i found myself getting the credit card and slowly shuffling the cocaine into a pile in the middle of the table, it looked rather bigger now it was in a pile.
I took hold of the five pound not and rolled it up tightly, holding it between my thumb and first finger. I stopped.

WHAT AM I DOING?

I'm not a drug addict, i had no intention ever to start. This was wrong. this wasn't me. But everything was so fucked up at the moment that just the thought of escaping it all, even for a few hours, seemed so perfect it was unreal. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back once again. The words kept flashing in my head. " Do it" they kept flashing "do it" I opened my eyes, shivering, I could hear voices inside my head. They where talking, and then screaming. they wanted me to do it. And in a way, so did i.

I took hold of the not and re-rolled it. I bent down so that my head was just above the drugs, placed the note down on top, placing in into my left nostril and covering my right, and inhaled sharply through my nose.
My head began to spin as i began to feel really light. And all of a sudden i felt so comfortable, as if the small, wooden chair was a luxury, four poster bed. But i wanted to run, I wanted to be active.
I jumped up and started maniacally running around, laughing at myself. I started to spin, dancing. I looked so beautiful. i FELT beautiful. I barely noticed i was falling before my head smacked into the cold ground.

" You can see him now"
*****************************************************************************************************

My eyes flickered open, i shook my head a little as i sat up, a little too quickly apparently as my head felt like it had just caught fire. I shook my head and looked up at the nurse standing in front of me. Resembling a startled mouse actually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another dream scene (:, i am such a dog (:

Comment (: ( I'll love you) , subscribe ( I'll cry with happiness) , rate ( I will dance with joy) ^.^
Thanks so much for reading, update soon (:

thanks for reading bebz <3