Status: Active

The Secret Park

1

Sara's point of view

The setting sun was barely visible through the trees, and the sunlight hit the grass in scattered patterns. The park was shaded and serene, and everything in the world was perfect for a time…because she was here. Her lips curved into a smile as we walked along the path. She had a cute smile, one that said absolutely everything about what she was feeling… her eyes were cast down, and every time her lips curved over her teeth to reveal her smile she giggled a little and then quickly looked up at me again. Her nervousness was adorable.
Surprisingly enough, I wasn’t really nervous at all. Granted, my heart was beating faster than normal, but that could have been caused by an innumerable amount of things. Although, her beauty and her presence was enough to make me nervous and aware anyways. However, I was not nervous, but rather soaking up the atmosphere, contemplatively. Her smile and this park were like a drug…
I smiled to myself and squeezed her fingers a bit, which were interlaced with my own. She looked at me and smiled again.

“So, sweetie” I said, forcing myself to speak “What are you feeling right now?”

She seemed to come back to her senses from her smiling and giggling fit and composed her facial features. She looked far off, contemplatively, squinting her eyes a bit as she did so, which was ridiculously adorable. After a moment or two she looked back at me.
“Finally. That’s how I feel. I feel like everything that should have happened a long time ago is finally here…”
I smiled again, pleased with her answer, and then a whole new emotion possessed me…
I stopped us completely, and turned to face her. My free hand cupped around her face, I looked into her eyes and my smile lingered. They were dark brown, but were speckled with spots of a light, almost honey colored, brown. I couldn’t get over how beautiful she was to me.
I leaned in, and my lips brushed against hers, but I did not kiss them…I was still smiling.
“Emma, can I kiss you?” I whispered
Her voice was weak when she replied… “please do.”

My smile vanished, and my lips met hers. They were soft and moist, and I kissed them with care.
We kissed for only a moment…I did not wish to scare her. I pulled away and looked at her, so I could see how she was feeling. A warm, comfortable smile replaced her nervous giggly one, and I was overcome with joy and relief.

My other hand twisted around her waist, and her arms wrapped around my neck, and I pulled her into another kiss. Our tongues traced one another, and soon after our mouths were one. I kissed her with love, and care, and my passion grew.

When we pulled apart again her smile was eminent; as was mine.

“I uhm…I have to tell you something, Emma” I said in a whisper

Her smile prevailed, and she interlaced our fingers once again, then nodded.

“I think I love you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shall I continue, or no?