Status: Active

The Secret Park

3

Emma's point of view

Sara kissed my neck softly, and she pulled me in closer to her from behind, making my body weak and my senses tingle. Her body was very close to mine…her stomach and breasts pressed against my back, and her hands were now massaging my lower stomach, making me quiver.

Just as I was about to loose control she stopped all touching abruptly, no longer holding me in place by the waist and only kissing me once more on the neck. I took the opportunity to turn around and throw my arms around her and kiss her full on the lips, which I so desperately wanted. She kissed back with a smile, but then stopped, pecking me once on the lips, and taking my hand.

“Let me show you around first” she said quietly, but smiling.
Eagerness was apparent in her gaze and in her tone.

Slightly frustrated, I nodded in consent.

She pulled me through the living room and into the kitchen, which was light blue and white, as opposed to the blue and black in her living room area. She then proceeded to the bathroom, then to the two bedrooms. All of the rooms had a variation of the same, calming color scheme. However, hers was my favorite, which she showed me last.

The queen sized bed was the main attraction.

It had a thick, light blue comforter on top, which smothered the rest of the bed. The pillows were fluffy and black, along with the sheets, and the bed itself looked like a sanctuary.

“Oh my god..” I said, staring “your bed looks amazing..”

I looked back at her with a smile, and she matched it, but the anxious look of lust prevailed in her eyes, which suddenly reminded me of my own longing.

She smirked suddenly, rubbing her hand along my waist.

“Go ahead, get on it. It’s really soft. You’ll love it.”

My smile widened, and I crawled onto the thick comforter, then plopped down onto it in a sitting position, and faced her again.

“I do love it” I whispered. But I was hardly concerned with the comfort of the bed…

Emma was standing in the doorway, staring at me with a look of longing that made me blush. She was scanning my features, not even hiding her eyes as they traced my body.

“Come to me..” I whispered, unable to move.

Her eyes lit up, and she nodded, walking towards me without question. As she approached she slowly removed her shirt, and before climbing onto the bed, removed her jeans, dropping them to the ground and stepping out of them. My stomach clenched and my eyes widened with surprise…her body was gorgeous.

Her perfect, round, milky white breasts poured out of her black bra as she climbed on top of me, and I couldn’t help but stare until she interrupted all of my thoughts and fascinations with her lips on my own.

She climbed up and sat on top of my lap, kissing me, her hands intertwining themselves in my hair and her back arched with desperation. My hands ran down her body, from the top of her back, down slowly, and back up. I removed her bra, letting it hang from her shoulders for a moment as she kissed me, then breaking it and removing the bra, freeing her breasts from their hold, making them fall into their natural position; overwhelming me with admiration of them.

Just a moment later she pushed me onto my back from my sitting position, still kissing me with fervor, her tongue and mine massaging each-other, and her free hand ran up my shirt, exposing my pale skin, making me even more desperate. Her touch was electric, and my body begged for her to touch me more…

Her nearly naked body pressed down on mine, and I pulled her closer to me. I needed her.

Just as her hand began to undo my jeans, fear rippled through my spine, and my body tensed up.

I didn’t know what I was doing…I was a virgin, and although I wanted her, I couldn’t do this…not now. Not yet.

Sara sensed my tension automatically, stopping as soon as the fear struck my body, and looking up; worried.

“I…I can’t do this.” I stammered through shamed lips.
I didn’t want to let her down, but I was so scared…

Worry and guilt replaced the lust in her eyes, and she wrapped her arms around me.

“…I’m so sorry.. I should have asked first.”

Guilt washed over me again.

“No, it’s not your fault…I just got so scared. I’ve never had sex before…I don’t know what to do, or anything.”

She smirked a bit, but then replaced it with her full smile.

“Sweetheart, I will never make you move faster than you’re comfortable with…and, I won’t ask for anything in return if you don‘t want to give it. I want to please you…you wouldn’t have to do anything if you didn’t want to.”

She stopped, thinking for a moment, and continued.

“and I’ll be very careful. I will not hurt you. Not a bit.”

My heart raced in my chest then. I wanted her touch. I wanted her to let her do it, and I knew she wouldn’t hurt me. But it was her, not my sexual desire, that made me so happy. She was willing to give me everything and ask for nothing in return…and she loved me. She was everything I could ask for and more.

I smiled and looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and kissed her softly.

When I pulled away she was smiling, and I bit my lip.

“Okay” I said “I want you…I’m ready.”

Her smile grew and she kissed me again.

“I won’t hurt you, sweetie, I promise…I will never hurt you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank loulabel123 and twist barbie for commenting,
and thank you to my four subscribers!

More should be coming tomorrow :)

Comments, suggestions, criticism...it's all very welcome.
I hope you enjoyed!