Everything I Ask For

Boys, boys, boys.

Alex Gaskarth had a plan. It started with his famous wink then smirk. Then he moved onto the ‘playing hard to get’ phase, by ignoring her and seeming not interested. By then she’d be hooked. She as in Gabrielle Kennedy, whom he’d just met but was very attracted to. But he saw the way Caleb looked at her, so it would defiantly be a challenge.

He always liked a good challenge, though.

“So, you and Gabrielle?”

Alex’s thoughts were interrupted by no other than Zack, who was smirking at him. Alex smirked back. “She’s hot, no doubt about that.”

Zack nodded in agreement. “I know, we all thought she was,” He said, the sounds of the bus moving in the backround. “What are you going to do?”

Alex shrugged. He honestly didn’t know. He was confused on how to figure out Gabrielle. He had just met her, yet he knew there was a story behind her. A interesting story which he hoped to find out. “I don’t know yet man, she seems,” He stopped to choose his words. “different.”

Zack smiled. “Well, when we stop go flirt it up with her, man,” He said, then he stopped. “You know Caleb is like-”

Alex stopped him. “In love with her?” Zack nodded. “Yeah, I figured. I saw the way he looked at her.”

“Everyone did.” Zack said, laughing. “I think we’re almost to the venue, so start thinking about what you’ll say.”

Alex nodded, and Zack walked away. He knew exactly what he was going to say.

--

Jonathan sat in his bunk and though. He thought about how this tour would be hard, how he couldn’t tell his best friend he liked the girl he was in love with. Gabrielle Kennedy was the most amazing thing in Jonathan’s life. He met her first, so he had dibs, right?

Apparently not to Caleb, since he was just kissing her for crying out loud. Jonathan knew this summer he was going to do anything to win her heart. Even if he lost his best friend in the process. Gabrielle was his, and only his. He had known her since they were wee little kids, and had a crush on her since the ninth grade. How could Caleb and the band not see how much he adored her?

How could Gabby not see it either?

--

John O’Callaghan was more upset than ever. “FML to the max,” He said, slamming his head on his pillow in his bunk. In just a bit, he would be seeing the rest of the bands part of the tour, including Forever the Sickest Kids, which included his former friend, now enemy, Caleb Turman. One time when they and a couple of friends were hanging out, they got into a fight and they never spoke after that. It was as if it had happened yesterday. In reality it was two years ago.

John walked into a local bar with Caleb and the rest of FTSK, and the rest of The Maine. The Maine was visiting Dallas and decided to hang out with the boys. Caleb took a seat next to John and Jonathan and quickly ordered them all beers.

“I could get used to chilling with you, Turman.” John said, laughing as he drank most of the beer in one gulp. Caleb laughed as well.

“I am pretty cool to chill with,” He said, smirking. “Another beer?” John nodded.

A couple drinks later, and almost all the band members were drunk. Mostly Caleb and John. They started playing around and telling jokes.

John’s phone beeped and Caleb snatched it from his hands before he could see it. “Aww, is your mommy texting you, O’Callaghan?” Caleb teased, slurring slightly.

“Shush it, redhead.” John’s voice was slurring as well.

Caleb looked down at the phone and saw John’s wallpaper, which was a picture of him and a girl. “Oooh, John Ohhh’s chick as got it going on!” Caleb said, slurring mostly when he said John Ohhh. This time John got upset.

“Shut the hell up, Turman!”

John and his girlfriend of a year and a half broke up just two days before. Not only did the girl cheat on him, she was now pregnant with the other guy’s baby. When it came to girls, John will fight for what he wants and when he’s heartbroken and people rub it in. Caleb knew about the whole breakup, but then again, he was drunk.

“Isn’t this the chick that cheated and is having the guy’s baby?

John was like the hulk. Get him mad and he explodes. “Shush it, seriously.”

Caleb smirked. “Make me, Johnny.”

With that, John’s fist collided with Caleb’s face. Caleb went flying to the floor, and there was silence for a moment. All the boys look at John in shock. Caleb got up and looked at John before punching him back and tackling him to the floor.

In the distance, the words “FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” were being yelled, as the two of them fought. No one had the right to talk about his exes like that. Caleb Turman was the worst person to John at the moment.

As the boys battled it out, they heard something that stopped them. Police sirens. They all froze. Both boys got up and ran out the side door.

Before going into his car, backseat of course, Garrett was the designated driver that night, he yelled out to Caleb, “This isn’t over, Turman!”

“Bring it, O’Callaghan!”


Ever since then whenever they crossed paths they would just ignore each other, as if the incident never happened, but it always haunted John.

He would have to see Caleb today, he knew that for sure, and he would have to see him everyday for the whole summer. Just great, John thought.

“Hey man, you alright?” It was Pat. John sighed and said, “Yeah man, I’m good.”

“Well, we’re at the venue so some come on.”

He sighed and got off the his bunk, and onto his feet. He opened his bus door and saw a nice venue, which they would be playing at that night. He smiled, and walked towards the entrance, just checking the place out.

Suddenly, he heard the noise of a moving bus, and anger raged in him. It was the FTSK bus, he knew it. The bus stopped a couple seconds later, all six boys walked out. Caleb was last to walk out, and John glared at him before he walked away. Then, a girl walked out behind him. She had brown hair that was slightly curly, and she smiled at the venue.

John thought she was beautiful. But then he saw Caleb walked up next to her and put his chin on the top of her head, and arms around her waist. John sighed, and walked off. Of course Caleb would bring his girlfriend on tour, he thought. But he still thought she was beautiful.

He smiled, and when he turned around, Caleb was gone, but the girl was still there. He decided to go up to her and talk to her, since Caleb was now no where in sight.

As he walked up behind her, he noticed how she was looking at the venue like it was some sort of god. “You really like this venue, don’t you?”

She turned to him, jumping a little at the sudden voice, and smiled. “Yeah, it’s beautiful.” She turned back to the venue.

Yeah, and so are you, John thought. “Yeah, it is, isn’t it?” He said, looking directly at her, smiling. He looked away before she could see he was staring. “I’m John, I’m in The Maine.”

She turned and smiled again. “I know who you are, I have all your CD’s.” She blushed slightly. “I’m Gabrielle.”

“That’s one beautiful name you got there.”

Gabrielle smiled, and said, “Thank you, you too.”

John laughed, and said, “We should get inside, everyone is waiting.”

“Yeah, let’s do that,” she said, and they walked inside side by side. “So, are you excited for the tour?”

John nodded. “Super stoked, get to see some old...friends.” By friends he meant six guys who hated him.

“I’m friends with FTSK, you know them right?”

“Oh yeah, we go way back.” John said. Yeah, way, way, back. “We don’t talk as much now though, but it’s all good.”

Gabrielle frowned a little. “Well, hopefully this summer you guys reconnect.” She seemed hopeful of that. It almost made John want to go and be best friends with Caleb if that meant she would be happy.

“Yeah, hopefully.” They entered the venue, and rows and rows were all they saw. On the stage, they saw all the bands. Caleb looked up and looked at John and Gabrielle with jealously, anger, and a bit of hurt.

“There you guys are!” Austin said, glaring at John for a second before smiling at Gabrielle. “Come on,” He said, and Gabrielle turned to John. “I’ll see you later!” She said and smiled, before walking off.

Caleb walked up to John and said, “Stay away from her.” Those were the first words he had spoken to him in two years.

John smirked and said, “Make me, redhead.”

Caleb just walked away, and shook his head. John smirked again.

John knew exactly how to get Gabrielle his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please.
More comments = faster chapters.

What team are you so far?
Caleb, John, Jonathan, or Alex?