Everything I Ask For

He's bad news.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

Caleb turned around to look at me. “What are you talking about?”

I scoffed, and rolled my eyes. “You know exactly what I’m talking about.” I wanted to know exactly why John and the FTSK boys just didn’t see eye to eye. They seemed fine with the rest of The Maine boys, but John just didn’t seem right. “John seems like such a nice guy, why were you guys so mean to him?”

Caleb sighed, and said, “You don’t understand, Gab.”

“Yes, I do. You’re jealous because you know I kind of like him.”

Caleb’s eyes widened. “You like him?!” I nodded in response. He sighed again, and sat down on the nearby couch. “A long time ago John and I were friends, but things didn’t work out. You just...you can’t trust him, Gab.”

I sighed. He really did want me to believe him, but I just couldn’t. John seemed really cool, and it was my choice to see him or not right? “Well, I’m sorry, but I’m going to be his friend.”

He sighed again, and for a moment I considered just going with what made him happy, but I shook the thoughts out of my head. Caleb and I were just in an awkward friendship ever since the kiss earlier. I decided the best thing to do was just get over him, even though just four hours ago it was the last thing I wanted to do.

“You’ll see, Gab, you’ll see.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, Caleb. I’m going to go find John.”

I saw the sadness in his eyes, but I brushed it off again. I walked off the bus and I could already see the big stage set up and ready to go for the next day.

“Gabby-kins!”

I smiled and turned around to see no other than Jonathan. “Jonny-kins!” I gave him a big hug and he started walking with me. “What’s up best buddy?”

I saw a tint of sadness in his eyes. I ignored it, and he said, “Just walking around, I was just hanging out with Jordan, you?”

“Just got into a little fight with Caleb.”

“About what?” We found a picnic table and sat on top of it.

“John.”

Jonathan’s eyes widened. “John...O’Callaghan?” I nodded, and Jonathan said, “Stay away from him, Gab. He’s bad news.”

I rolled my eyes. “Not you too! Caleb told me to not talk to him, but I kind of like him.”

Jonathan sighed. “Maybe he’s changed, it’s possible. But we left on a bad note.”

“What happened?” I asked, really curious of why the the boys just didn’t like John. Jonathan sighed and shook his head.

“Let John tell you. He’ll probably BS the story, but maybe he won’t.” With that, Jonathan got up and walked towards our bus. He seemed upset about me talking to John too. I sighed and went looking for him.

After about twenty minutes, I found The Maine’s bus. I knocked on it nervously and waited. I waited, and waited, and waited.

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's all I can give right now. Sorry.

<3
Next chapter = Alex.