Everything I Ask For

Alex: 1 John: 0

Alex walked around all the buses until he found FTSK's bus. He knocked on it and waited for someone to open the door.

Finally, the door opened and revealed Jonathan. He smiled at his friend and said, "Hey man, come on in."

"I was actually just looking for Gabrielle."

Alex saw a flicker in his eyes, and Jonathan replied saying, "She went looking for O'Callaghan." The disgust in his voice was very strong. Alex knew that all of the FTSK boys didn't really get along with John, but he never really asked why. 

"Why is she looking for him?" Alex then noticed the disgust in his own voice. Him and John were friends, but he was extremely jealous, and in the moment all he wanted was to make John O'Callaghan disappear so he could have his moment with Gabby. 

Jonathan just shrugged his shoulders. "She likes him I guess," Jonathan still couldn't believe it himself, and neither could Alex.

John was a great guy, but he did have a reputation of being a heartbreaker, especially after the incident with his ex girlfriend two years ago. He used to be so sweet and loyal to all his girlfriends before that, but she changed him. 

Alex shook his head. "She shouldn't like a guy like him," he said, sighing.

Shaking his head in agreement, Jonathan said, "I know, I tried telling her, but she didn't want to believe it."

"I'm going to go find her," Alex said, stepping away from the bus. "I'll see you around, man."

Jonathan nodded at his friend. "See ya," With that, Jonathan closed the bus door.

Alex began exploring through all the buses, asking people who walked by if they had see Gabby or John. They all said no. Finally, though, he spotted Gabrielle just as she knocked on a bus door, which Alex recognized as The Maine's tour bus.

What was he supposed to do? He did the first thing that came to his mind and he ran over to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled her to the side of the bus. Gabby looked up at him, confused, and yelled, "What was that about?!"

Alex placed his finger on her lips, shushing her. "Shhh," They heard someone open the door.

"Hello?" Alex could tell it was Kennedy. "Hello?" After a while, they heard Kenny close the door, and Alex took his finger off.

"Once again, what was that about?!"

Alex sighed and said, "I'm sorry, but-" he couldn't anything else out. He was frozen.

Gabby raised her eyebrows at him, hand on her hip, "Well?"

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"You couldn't wait until I was done talking to someone else?"

Alex shook his head. "Not when that someone else is John O'Callaghan."

Gabby's face hardened. "They told you, huh?" she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You hate him too, don't you?"

"Actually, John is one of my buds,"

Scrunching her eyebrows, she asked, "Then why did you just-" he putting back to the bus, referring to the event that just happened.

Alex looked deep into her eyes and said, "He's a heart breaker,"

"He was sweet."

"Just trust me," Alex said. He didn't understand why he was doing this all of a sudden. Usually with girls, he did the same plan. Wink, smirk, play hard to get. It always worked perfectly, but for some reason Alex decided going a different way might be good for a change. "Come on, let's go somewhere." 

Gabby looked around. "Where?" she asked, "There is no where to go, besides, you have a show in a couple hours."

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "I think I saw a iHop down the street, let's go," he said, and smiled, "My treat."

Gabby stood there for a moment, just looking at Alex, before she nodded. "Okay,"

Alex grinned before pointing towards the direction they'd be walking. Gabby followed and the two just started talking. They talked about anything and everything. 

Gabby smiled. She felt comfortable around him, as did he. Before they knew it, they arrived at the pancake house, and ordered the unlimited pancake special.

They ate until they were too full to even talk, but they talked anyway, because they just couldn't stop. They literally couldn't stop talking for more than two seconds.

Alex smiled at the girl in front of him as she took a sip of her orange juice. She was simply just adorable to him, he wished he could just lean over the table in between them and kiss her. 

Gabby looked him and saw him staring at her, and Alex quickly looked away. She could see the blush creeping on his face, and she couldn't help but blush too. She smiled before saying, "We should get back, everyone is probably wondering where we went."

Alex frowned slightly. He wanted to stay here with her, but he knew she was right. He laughed as he said, "Yeah, Jack is probably having a spaz attack because he can't find me," The funny part was that it was probably true. "He can't go five minutes without seeing me, or else he passes out or something."

Gabby laughed as they got up and walked out of the restaurant, "Thanks for lunch, Alex, it was really sweet," 

Alex smiled as he said, "My pleasure, darlin'."

He didn't want John around her, he would rub on her, and she'd be just like him, and he wasn't going to let that happen. He had to keep her away, and he was doing a pretty good job so far.

Alex: 1 John: 0
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I decided to pick this story back up again.
I'll stick to it this time :)
Sorry it's kind of short, just wanted to put something so I can get this story running again.

I thought Alex deserved a whole chapter of just him, with a little Jcook and Kenny :3
Anyway, what team are you on?
Caleb, Alex, Jonathan, or John?
I'm thinking next chapter = Caleb.