Infected Affections

Un

My name is Vanessa Torrance.
I attend Belleville High in the shithole I'd like to call New Jersey.
I have my two friends, and I get along just fine with just them.

Charolette and Kristy have and always will be my only two best friends.
But as of right now,charlotte and kristy are in France. Our school chooses two students to do the student exchange every year and this year, they chose my best friends. And I'm left alone.

I go about my school day just fine, ignoring everyone talking.
You would think that there really wasn't anything wrong with my life.
Sure I don't fit it all that well; but nobody here is an asshole or a bitch.
There's only one person i have a problem with; and that's my history teacher.

I didn't notice it the first few times I was in his classroom. But then i slowly began to notice him watching me all the time. In the halls,he'd smile at me. In his classroom, his eyes always shot towards me. He gave me good grades when i just sit there and guess on everything because I don't pay attention.

My teacher scares me sometimes. He winks at me, touches my shoulder.
He leans over me to look at my paper, and when he does, sometimes his hands will touch my neck or he whisper hi in my ear. I've never reported any of it though. He hasn't done anything horrible yet.

I walked down the halls of Belleville high, on my way to history.
Ocassionally someone will smile or say 'hi'. I just smile and say hi back.

I walked into history and took my seat all the way in the back
Mr.Toro was sitting at his desk, correcting papers.

Yes, Ray Toro is in fact my history teacher.

(This is several years before My Chemical Romance comes along.)
Ray is 22, and it is the year 1999.)

I graduate next year. He will be my teacher next year as well.

He looked at the clock and then back at me. Mr.Toro smiled but I didn't smile back. All during class he would glance at me. It disturbed me cause I have no idea what's going on in his mind when he looks at me.

Class ended shortly after and I left his room without looking at him, went to my locker, and then left the building. I have history for my last class of the day.

That night i was in my room when my phone rang. Of course I answered it, to find out it was Charlotte and Kristy calling from France. We talked 15 minutes and I ended up telling them about Mr.Toro. Charolette told me that he started last year and every girl wanted him. Kristy also put in that he's really hot and i should see if he's interested in me or if he just thinks I'm cool. I'll have to find out.

After I hung up on them, I went off to sleep.
Eager for school to start the next day so I can try and find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I'd like to say that this is the temporary title of the story.
I might change it, so watch out.

Second, I don't even know about 'Cursed' anymore. The plot got really complicated, and I don't know where I want it to go anymore.

Thirdly, I hope you enjoyed it! A comment would be greatly appreciated, even a profile comment or PM would do justice. I would really like to hear what you guys think of it!

-Fuck Sincerly

AMANDA AGONY
(onlynotrly)