Infected Affections

Onze

In Ohio, Sally didn't make friends easily. No one liked her purple hair or her clothes. Her mother found a job but was fired because she was late one time.

Ohio was a tough state for Vanessa and her mother. Late every night, Vanessa held the picture of her and Ray close to her and cried until she eventually fell asleep.

Her mother couldn't stand to see Vanessa so heart broken and lonely.

So in the middle of the night, Vanessa and her mom packed everything, up and left without the F.B.I. finding out. They hopped a bus and rode it to New Jersey. When they reached the bus stop, the F.B.I. were waiting and hustled them quickly into a car. Vanessa turned her head and saw her father standing there with men.

The car door was shut and quickly pulled away. Her father's car followed quickly behind them And the F.B.I. sped quickly down the high way.
After a few hours, they finally lost her father and the mob and pulled into a hotel in Michigan.

There Vanessa was handed a new identification card, birth certificate, social security number, and so on. They dyed her purple hair orange and gave her bright green contacts.

For an hour, Vanessa and her mother were told about how dangerous it was for them to return to New Jersey. If the F.B.I. hadn't of showed up before Vanessa and her mother, they could very well be dead right now.

"I'd rather be dead then keep running anymore!" Vanessa said.

"I'd rather see you and your mother alive than dead young lady." Agent Winders said.

"I can't take this anymore, it's been a whole year now! I want to be home with Ray, with my friends. I hate this!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Ray?" Vanessa's mother questioned.

"Nobody." Vanessa said under her breath.

"Her history teacher she had an affair with." Agent Winders said.

"What?!" Vanessa's mother whispered.

They all looked to Vanessa as she just let her jaw drop.

Winders opened a suitcase and pulled out pictures.
He sat them in front of Vanessa and her mother.

Vanessa flipped through photographs of Ray and her standing on his front porch, walking out of the school together, kissing in his living room and various places where were cuddled up together.

"How did you..?" Vanessa trailed off.

"If we could get these, imagine if your father seen you and Ray together, he could very well be dead for associating with you." Winders said.

"No! Shut up..just shut up. I don't want to hear you say one more word. Ray is not dead!" Vanessa screamed.

"How would you know? You haven't seen him in a whole year now." Winders said.

"I said shut up!" she said venomously.

"Calm down Vanessa!" Winders commanded.

"No! If it wasn't for you idiots, I would still be with Ray!"

"You'd be dead like Ray." he said.

Vanessa fell to her knees and continued to cry. Her mother came over to comfort her but she pushed her away and ran to one of the rooms in the hotel room they were all in. She locked the door and slid down it.

Vanessa pulled her legs up against her chest and cried into her hands.

Two hours later, Winders convinced her to open the door. She unlocked it and wiped at her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Vanessa...but this is the way it has to be until we can catch or kill your father." he said.

"He was in N.J., why the hell didn't you catch him then?" she asked.

"There were to many witnesses, we would have all been fired." he said.

"I don't care, I just wanna go home." she said.

The F.B.I. agent allowed Vanessa to wrap her arms around him and hugged her back while she cryed.

"I understand that you don't like this very much Vanessa, but were working very hard." Winders said.

"I just can't believe Ray is gone..I won't believe it." she said.

"Well, believe it. You're never gonna see him again. Let him go sweetie."

They eventually convinced Vanessa to go to sleep. Two F.B.I. agents stayed outside patrolling the area the whole night. When morning came, Breanna Hill was escorted into a car and drove for hours on end way out to California where she would attend her last year in High School and graduate. The F.B.I. fixed it so that her diploma read her real name.
They paid the school alot of money to keep quiet about it.

Late into August of 2001,Vanessa had to move out to Texas, where she spent her days working at a diner. The F.B.I. allowed her to have alittle freedom but her and her mother had to be heavily watched because her father popped out of nowhere all the time.

September 1, 2001 Felicia Flonder was working at her job at a diner in Texas when she approached a table that had just been filled with about 4 men. She smiled politely and asked them what they wanted. They all kept their heads down and all ordered coffee's. She went and made them and beeped her pager she had attached to her pants.

Felicia returned and gave the 4 men coffee's. And asked if they wanted anything else. The one man looked up as another one grabbed her.
She stared into the eyes of her father. He grinned and pulled out a gun.

People all around were screaming and panicking. The F.B.I. burst through the door and her father and the other three men fled out the back door. She fell to the floor and breathed in and out.

Winders picked her up and they walked out quickly. He put her in a car and drove to her house, where the fifteen boxes were loaded up. Her mother climbed into the car and held onto Vanessa tightly. They cried because she almost was killed. If she hadn't of followed her gut instinct, she could be dead. Something just told her the four men were her father and his men. She could tell by the ring one of the guys was wearing.

Winders congratulated her on using her brain on that one. She told him she understood how serious this situation was now, now that she had an encounter with her father and his men. And now, she is even more afraid than ever. They moved quickly through state borders after state borders.
until the sign 'welcome to Maine' came into view days later. Vanessa spent year after year moving from state to state. Running from her father.
She saw him many times over the 3 year period since 2001.

She couldn't believe she had been running since she was seventeen.

January 4, 2005, Samantha Steinbeck and her mother, Laura Steinbeck were escorted on a plane to leave the country. Vanessa had Neon Green hair and blue eye contacts. Her mother's hair was black and had the same blue-eyed conacts. Vanessa felt good about moving to London.
Maybe there she'll finally be safe. Safe from her father, and out of harm's way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you enjoyed it! I must leave you here for a while cause I have things that have to be done. And please, just take two seconds to comment! It can be as short or as long as you want. Even 'more please' does justice. Gosh, you can even copy and paste it!

Thanks to everyone who commented. Also please subscribe if you like the story.

-Amanda