Infected Affections

Treize

I kept watching and saw him sitting after someone threw something at someone. And then I saw him twirling around in a chair. I saw him playing the guitar and licking and then eating a crayon.

"I-I have to go, I'll be back later." Samantha stuttered.

*

I stood up and went downstairs,grabbed my cellphone and dialed for Winders to come pick me up. I stood just inside the gate at Branden's parents house and when Winders' car pulled up, I opened the gate and climbed into the car.

I was silent all the way home. I was only quiet cause I was shocked.
was that really Ray?

My Ray?

When we pulled up in front of my house I climbed out quickly and ran inside. I grabbed for my C.D.'s and ripped the clear wrapping off the Life On The Murder Scene. Jonathan had told me I should listen to the three C.D.'s and not worry about this one. He said when I have learned all the songs, then I should listen to the collection of live songs.

I opened it up and popped in the actual dvd and started watching it.
I sat there for two hours watching the whole thing. I played it loud so everyone in the house could hear it.

After it was done, I took it out and put it back in the case.
I walked out to see Winders sitting on the couch.

"You lied to me."

"It was for your own good, Vanessa."

"You lied to me."

"It was for your safety."

"I don't care! You told me he was dead!"

"I was only protecting you."

"You're not my mother, you didn't need to protect me!"

"If you thought Ray was dead then you wouldn't want to return to Belleville."

"I can't believe you! I love him and I cried all those nights and yourned for him to be next to me! You watched me cry for him and didn't have the heart to tell me it was a lie!"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't work with me. I can't stand this any longer."

"Your father isn't caught yet, you have to deal with it."

"Its been seven years!"

"Your father is a hard one to catch."

"Mom...did you know about this?"

My mom let a tear roll down her cheek as she nodded.
I looked at them and they had their heads down.

"The day he told you, he had talked to me earlier and told me all about you and Ray and that if we told you he was dead, life would easier." My mom said.

"I can't talk to any of you right now, you all lied to me." I said.

I turned around and went right back into my room. I put the D.V.D. back in and when it showed just Ray I paused it and stared at the screen for along time.

Memories flooded into my mind of everything we did together. I missed him and pushed my feelings way down after I was told he was dead.

But now that I know he's alive and not dead, what do I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
First off...wow. I can't beleive this story has gotten 6 stars. Do you think we can make it 7?

Well, thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting.

More comments?

-Amanda